Predator 1-1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remeber someone posting something about a shady ebay seller and when I went through his listings he had this.

Good Day,

I am INS, and i am in charge of Imagine Nation Studios...We created this Predator Bust. We do custom pieces from scratch. anyway here are little information about our studio:

Our Goal:
We are starting new projects such as Props, Busts and Statues based from different films, comic books, cartoons, etc. We will try to create collectibles that will please hobbyists and collectors worldwide.

INS is a newly organized group composed of different professional artists.We have decided to form a studio in order for collectors to have a piece of collectible that one can truly appreciate for a life time. We will be creating life size busts, props and other possible collectibles. These are CUSTOM pieces that are for personal collections and not meant for commercial use. We are not claiming these as our own designs (Ex. HR Giger has the rights to the Alien design, thus we are merely creating a custom model of his original concept; and gives him the credit of the design that we have produced.)

As for this Predator 1:1 Bust, this is INS' first project.

1-4.jpg

12.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

5-2.jpg

We are honored to be a part of this forum and would like to thank you guys...

For further inquiries, PMs are very much welcome. :D

Last edited:
I don't think it looks all that good to be honest. The shape of the mask doesn't look right either.

Good Day,

I am INS, and i am in charge of Imagine Nation Studios...We created this Predator Bust. We do custom pieces from scratch. anyway here are little information about our studio:

Our Goal:
We are starting new projects such as Props, Busts and Statues based from different films, comic books, cartoons, etc. We will try to create collectibles that will please hobbyists and collectors worldwide.

INS is a newly organized group composed of different professional artists.We have decided to form a studio in order for collectors to have a piece of collectible that one can truly appreciate for a life time. We will be creating life size busts, props and other possible collectibles. These are CUSTOM pieces that are for personal collections and not meant for commercial use. We are not claiming these as our own designs (Ex. HR Giger has the rights to the Alien design, thus we are merely creating a custom model of his original concept; and gives him the credit of the design that we have produced.)

As for this Predator 1:1 Bust, this is INS' first project.

5-2.jpg

We are honored to be a part of this forum and would like to thank you guys...

For further inquiries, PMs are very much welcome. :D

sounds great dude :rock:rock

the bust looks awesome, maybe not spot on p1, but still a great piece. i look forward to seeing more from you guys.

Do u guys have a web site? How much is this thing going for?

Re: Predator 1-1 bust To INS

Hi I am wondering what you are going to sell these for and if you have a website, by the way I think the bust is awesome!!!!!!

thanks bro for the support....:D i am also a collector and always wanted to own a life sized collections of iconic movie characters.

i sent you a message about your inquiries to the Predator Bust.

thanks sir mike!!!:rotfl

Last edited:
Is a great piece, would be happy to have something that looks that good in my collection. Is there any plans to do a mask off version.

I don't know if it's just the photo, but the skin appears to be very smooth and tight, there doesn't seem to be any texture to it almost as if it's a plastic surface.

I took this info off because I dont want anyone to start thinking I am involved with this bust in any way.. I only put this up because there was one on Ebay and I wanted to pass it on. Sorry if I offended anyone Mike

Last edited:
This thread looks like it's starting to become something that ought to be moved to comerce, but with the present rules INS doesn't have enough privileges. I'm not gonna start casting aspersions but it strikes me as something of a coincidence that mikenice (11 posts) starts a thread and within two replys the 'manufacturer' pops up asking people to PM him... tread very carefully people!

Back