Pre-ordering off of Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless that item is guarantee to ship in a week or so, never preorder. After 45 days, you lose your PayPal protection.

I don't find many sellers on Ebay that I trust. Most seem to have outdated PO information, so it makes it seem like they're getting the item soon, but really they're behind on the current release dates.

I prefer to have a track record with an online store or the like. Ebay just seems crappy these days.

I highly recommend pre-ordering from ebay, especially Hot Toys figure. I only pre-order from ebay worth more than $200 and never had any problems.

Totally non-biased :rotfl

Yeah don't pre-order off Ebay because, usually when they get their first stock, those go up for 'buy it now' auctions and everyone who has pre-ordered has to wait for those to end before they start shipping other orders

What, are you joking??!!!

*adds another reason not to use eBay sellers to the list*

Why PO any HT products? Wait until the release date is less than a month out and order from whomever you want, but why loan all that money out and lock yourself in?

Back