Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda works with Harley as well. Will have to wait and see how Super Girl and Captain Marvel come along. View attachment 236477

They look good together, and it works just fine since they have their own series together

haly.jpg

ggg.jpg

so it took considerable effort to get her pegged leg into the hole ... i worry about taking it back out next week though for re-box-up ...

anyways, another issue is that her gold cape pin will not stay in the hole. any suggestions on how to remedy this without making a mess out of these parts?

so it took considerable effort to get her pegged leg into the hole ... i worry about taking it back out next week though for re-box-up ...

anyways, another issue is that her gold cape pin will not stay in the hole. any suggestions on how to remedy this without making a mess out of these parts?

Dab of putty

I got my Powergirl in today and I am extremely pleased with it. It's a magnificent piece. The steel peg and that upper part that goes in the hole you have to work it in very gently and it should go all the way in like Powergirl would love it. So handle her easy, cause she's a girl. I thought the hair would be more blonder but it's actually very nicely done and she looks dirty blond to me with darker tones on the dry-bushing. This is a very impressive piece and now I just need to get my matching print framed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 327
New to the Sideshow premium figures after starting out recently collecting the Hot toys AOU line but i have to say this piece is simply stunning, Worth getting for the muscular legs alone although space is an issue along with passing it with the wifey who i think might object.

New to the Sideshow premium figures after starting out recently collecting the Hot toys AOU line but i have to say this piece is simply stunning, Worth getting for the muscular legs alone although space is an issue along with passing it with the wifey who i think might object.

Agreed. The sculpting on the legs may be the highlight of the piece for me. They look realistically aged/toned as opposed to idealized.

It really is gorgeous, and after a quick browse on sideshow I've fallen for Catwoman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman too. This hobby sure is expensive.

It really is gorgeous, and after a quick browse on sideshow I've fallen for Catwoman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman too. This hobby sure is expensive.

But please whatever you do be an adult... I see so many posts of people that like to brag about their pre orders and act like they are surprised that it's a "very expensive" hobby. I never understood why so many people brag about blowing money they say they don't have. Just something to consider...

Trust me my wife will keep me in check and I would never bulk buy, until one is paid for the next can wait. I'm pretty good at not impulse buying.

There's an expensive learning curve when it comes to collecting.... Just trying to figure out what you want is tough... sure you want everything but unless you live in a museum you find out quickly that doesn't work, then there's the size thing.. 1/4? 1/6? 1/3? Pre-Ordering and NRD's.... hell I've probably given SS several hundred dollars just in NRD's the last several years.

Back