Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looks the same. Which is fine by me. Portrait looks the same as well. Think the differences people see are the lighting and maybe the paint app.

Check it out here's the proto
28vri2w.jpg

And here's the production
2ik8bgk.jpg

Reminds me a bit of Katie Sackhoff for some reason. I like the hair but there is something kind of umbrella shaped to it. Probably will be perfectly fine in hand, but if it bothers me I'll have to watch ebay to see if I can pick up an extra to have modded something like this.

34hyseq.jpg

It reminds me of her to and I think its because she has the mix between sexy and strong look going for her but when I Look at pics especially in similar poses it almost looks as if PG is modeled after her lol

In the prototype pics her chest sculpt looks separate from her costume like it sits away like she naturally had on her suit. The production piece looks like a smooth sculpt, am I seeing that right?

at last! someone else who noticed something wrong with her chest..i knew something is different but i couldnt really tell what it is until you pointed it out..yeah the production piece looks like a painted circular chest logo =/

Yes! It does it bothered me they don't look natural anymore. How they had it before was the reason I po this statue, power girl has to have awesome boobs. Period.

yea the proto is always made to perfection. They obviously changed it to make production easier. I don't think its that big of a deal but it looks a little less convincing as an outfit over her body.

Proto is on the left.

one.jpg

I see what you're saying. But I don't have an issue with it.

Just did not understand what was being referred to before. See it now. The guns were cast separate from the holsters in the original casting. Still not a big deal for me. Actually the whole suit looks better to me as the original looked kind of pieced together.

Hey all, just got the wait list converted email from SS....for PG. I was on it since 1st January.
Cheers

Yeah it's minor but it bothers me but I haven't seen it in person. I have had the ex on pre order since day 1 still a killer statue and I'm excited to get this in hand

Yes, it matters. She needs a strong outfit to hold those melons together. Outfit malfunction can kill in this case.

Back