Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to someone. I do believe I will be calling tomorrow to try to cancel this and move my NRD to Darkseid. I like her, but Darkseid is a must have and space is already getting tight.

I think you made a wise choice. Darkseid is a heavy hitter and an awesome statue.

Good luck to someone. I do believe I will be calling tomorrow to try to cancel this and move my NRD to Darkseid. I like her, but Darkseid is a must have and space is already getting tight.

Does Sideshow do transfer? I'd take it off you, I want the exclusive head sculpt but i'm late to the party

Just got word that my wait list for the EX is going to convert. I put my order in on 12/23 so it took awhile.

I went on the waitlist on Feb. 15. Any chance this converts?

Sideshow told me it was 50/50.

Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of people in front of me. I waited a bit long to jump on this one. I thought I preferred the regulnar head sculpt but the more and more I looked at the ex one I ended up liking it better. So I hope it goes through. We shall see. Fingers crossed.

I was gonna cancel her (EX) to PO Spidey, but I would lose too much $, hit me up upon her shipping and maybe I wont even unbox her.

I know right? At this point SG would have to look RIDICULOUS for me to order her. I think I want Robin PF first...
:exactly:

I do want a Robin, but right now I'm going back to my females only, and sticking with heroes. Getting rid of my Sirens, and just sticking with the heroes.

I just really want them to crank em out quickly because I know it will start to become obnoxious. And their bases will follow as well. :slap
CoB for the win!

:rock:rock:rock

I'm highly anticipating this piece. I rint buy her because it doesn't fit in my collection but the sculpt is hot! ;)

Just going through my orders and my order for this says shipping soon. Must have it confused with batgirl which still says processing.

Just going through my orders and my order for this says shipping soon. Must have it confused with batgirl which still says processing.

Yeah, my BG says shipping soon (one more flex) but PG says processing (full pay).
BG was also in yesterdays newsletter.

Back