Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they slapping an S on her?

Shes back on Earth 2 where she was original know as Supergirl, she only used the name Power Girl on Earth 1 since there was already a Supergirl there.

Here was her original blue Supergirl outfit from earth 2 in the background the outfit on the front was the new one she wore on Earth 1 before she switched back to the Pre-52 outfit, the new outfit looks to be a combination of Old and New.

WorldsFinest001_pg001.jpg

Still waiting for my waitlist to convert :tap

Yep me too last one I need. To convert......

Shes back on Earth 2 where she was original know as Supergirl, she only used the name Power Girl on Earth 1 since there was already a Supergirl there.

Here was her original blue Supergirl outfit from earth 2 in the background the outfit on the front was the new one she wore on Earth 1 before she switched back to the Pre-52 outfit, the new outfit looks to be a combination of Old and New.

A girl robin? What is going on in DC comics?

People had plenty of time to order..I have zero sympathy if waitlists don't convert

Lol yeah it's not as if we haven't had time.

I decided to forgo the EX & order from the UK
I get her for a little bit less & my Felx pay payment window is much longer so helps me out a bit...I won't have her until months after you guys but she'll be worth the wait.

Neil

I was thinking about flexing her, but now if everyone jumps on the Flex wagon after CW and WW, Full Payers will get shipped first because they'll be the minority. Such a roll of the dice ugh.

Last edited:

Still in shock at this pic. If PG came in this costume I would not buy her. It's not good at all in my opinion.

Still in shock at this pic. If PG came in this costume I would not buy her. It's not good at all in my opinion.

The full white spandex costume was only used for the first several issues and then she went back to her original pre-52 costume, the new costume in earth 2 is just her original pre-52 with a S symbol over her boob window.... I think DC is kind of moving away from the major cleavage of the 90's with a bit more conservative outfits. I've also noticed this in their new animation movies too, the female characters don't show any cleavage anymore...

The full white spandex costume was only used for the first several issues and then she went back to her original pre-52 costume, the new costume in earth 2 is just her original pre-52 with a S symbol over her boob window.... I think DC is kind of moving away from the major cleavage of the 90's with a bit more conservative outfits. I've also noticed this in their new animation movies too, the female characters don't show any cleavage anymore...

But they can say Sh!+ and what not? I was amazed at the language in Throne of Atlantis. Very adult themed.

We really think this isn't going to convert? i was unfortunately late to the punch because of money concerns. This is sadly one of the those EX that make the statue a lot more impressive to me.

Back