Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Emma so much more as a character. However, I think the PG PF will look much better than the Emma PF. SSC just doesn't seem to be focusing on their Marvel license. Overall, SSC has done a much better job with their DC releases. We can only hope Emma looks better than Jean turned out. I have no doubt PG will look awesome. The DC line is just full of winners.

Exactly...I really want an epic Emma PF but just seeing the preview for her and this, I already like this more. We will see as the face on this will prob be the decider. Also depends on what the EXs will entail. SSC is just putting so much more effort into the DC line these days. Hopefully both are at SDCC so I can get a first hand look!

preview_PowerGirlPFv02.jpg

Oh snap! :panic: :yess:

My wife saw the preview and laughed and said at least she's self aware. Plus she likes PG too. She may have an issue with Vampirella though.:lol

Haha, I recently sold off both my vampi comi and PF EXs! The new one is hot but I'm gonna pass on characters that are just hot like Vampi and Red Sonja. This one however, will prob be POed if the face comes out nicely.

Damnit Snoopy. I was just about to post that

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

If this isn't sold out within the first week I'll be shocked :lol
It'll be around. You do realize the ES will be like 2k lol. It could be 1k because she's not nearly as well known as Cats or WW

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Think I need to get in touch with SS. I'm desperately trying to give them my money, but they won't seem to take it. Need to PO nooow!

Uh, they'll sell a ton with a TBD ES. Nothing sells out anymore in a specific time frame. Or has that changed?

I was expecting Batgirl, Supergirl, Black Canary or Power Girl to be the next woman they previewed.

Looks great so far but I need to watch what I buy from the DC line.

Back