Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power Girl is awesome. Around the time of Infinite Crisis her popularity was at an all time high.

Or read my history of Power Girl a few pages back. The one I wrote for CBG

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Power Girl.jpg

I can't wait to see the other head.

Ask CBG he is one knowledgable fellow.

Guess I may have to try and learn who Power Girl even is.

I think she's a supergirl from another time? So e says she's more mature in her 40s? Also she came before supergirl. That's about all I know at this time. This may be right or might be a bit off. So nothing is set in stone.
Btw is there going to be a extra head? If so it may save this statue for us who don't like the first head.

I think she's a supergirl from another time? So e says she's more mature in her 40s? Also she came before supergirl. That's about all I know at this time. This may be right or might be a bit off. So nothing is set in stone.
Btw is there going to be a extra head? If so it may save this statue for us who don't like the first head.
I gave you a whole background yesterday. Did you even read the damn thing

reaction-kanye-west-shaking-head-no-nope-1380707514d.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nope ... No change of head for this.... They got rid of the one from the teaser...:lecture

Suckers-GIFS.gif

Back