Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a quick photoshop and agree that the neck is way to long. An easy fix by SS would make this a home run. For me at this time, it is a pass.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 2,638
Was pretty excited about Power Girl when I heard about it yesterday, but not too impressed with it so far...may end up changing my mind as more pics are released.

Agreed. It looks awesome and for some reason people all of the sudden feel the need to choose/pit against Batgirl.

Both are great pieces. I can't wait for the alternate head reveal. This is one of the top pieces so far for me.

I think people are being more picky this year with the rise of prices, and the emergence of other alternatives. People just aren't glomming on to everything the Way they have before.

I think people are being more picky this year with the rise of prices, and the emergence of other alternatives. People just aren't glomming on to everything the Way they have before.
Not sure man. I'm loving this ****! Lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Still can't convince myself to like the face. Please have a COH. I wanted a power girl so bad and it's sad if I have to pass on this character.
Don't convince yourself. Your first instinct is right. But you never know...

I think this looks great. The neck is a smidge too long, but that isn't gonna get in the way of me snatching this up.

The neck looking shorter photoshop pic makes her look sorta stalky. The longer neck adds to. More feminine and taller look. If her boobs weren't so massive the shorter neck would've looked better. Maybe thats why they look like it or why SS went that route

Another quick photoshop then I am done picking on her. Otherwise she may come over and kick my butt!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 275
Another quick photoshop then I am done picking on her. Otherwise she may come over and kick my butt!
Original looks sexier. The second one looks like a baby momma or a soccer mom like someone else said lol

I like the original because she looks taller with the long neck. The short neck makes her look a bit short in my opinion. But great job on the pics!

Back