Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely and utterly sold. I wasn't sure about the portrait on first look, but I've got to say that I'm really liking it.

Cannot wait.

The problem is the rush of her hair and flow of her cape make it look like she's being hit with wind coming at her from two directions at the same time.
Doesn't look right.

I kind of saw it as an 'up gust' and the cape is being pushed kind of upwards and back behind her.
Though, if it's wired, it may be able to be moved around a bit.

I have to disagree, I'm not liking the face at all. Hopefully there will be other pictures because if it looks like that I will have to pass.

I have to disagree, I'm not liking the face at all. Hopefully there will be other pictures because if it looks like that I will have to pass.

She has to come with two heads since the preview picture from behind definitely had a different hair style.

She has to come with two heads since the preview picture from behind definitely had a different hair style.

Yeah, and generally the long neck is also because of COH. Hopefully the other one looks better.

Agreed... Pretty sure the change of head is coming.

I think that because the used the alternate head for the convention, we will see the other one via once we get all the preorder pictures of her. That might be awhile unfortunately. Hopefully we see it earlier than that. Have they ever swapped the heads during the convention, perhaps on the second or third day?

That neck is pretty long.

It's kind of unavoidable though because of how high up her outfit goes. If they want a CoH without having the outfit have a giant seam, the neck has to be a bit longer. At least I think that's how it works.

Back