1/6 POWER GIRL by UNREAL TOYS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealtoys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys, just sharing my custom Power Girl.

She's not perfect, but this is the best that I can do considering I have zero experience in tailoring. Honestly I've never read her comic book, but I just like her appearance. And considering we're lacking 1/6 female superhero, I thought I just make her myself. :lol Now my DC collection is growing.

Thanks for visiting.

Please follow my Instagram @ unrealtoys or facebook https://www.facebook.com/theunrealtoys/

POWER GIRL (3309) ed1a LOGO SR.jpg
POWER GIRL (2844) ed2B LOGO SR.jpg
POWER GIRL (3038) ed1B LOGO SR.jpg
INSTA POWER GIRL 1.jpg
JUSTICE LEAGUE (9684) ed2 VSR LOGO.jpg

Super job! Wish Phicen would do some DC heroines. Would buy PG in a heartbeat.

That is a great looking figure. I'd be down for one but don't know the secret handshake and want to spend $500.

U have no experience and you did THAT? Dude, that's amazing. Nice work.

Looks incredible, dude! The best Power Girl figure I've seen. Love the group shot.

Thank you guys for the kind words.

For the parts, I did use the black widow parts. The body and head is from Phicen Stormy. The moment I saw phicen stormy, I knew I had to make Power Girl. I think phicen has the best female body in the market. They still have to improve the head sculpt, but their seamless body is just amazing. Hot toys could learn a few things from phicen.

Back