Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
91qKx4qEFWL.jpg

Even though it looks like a Hawkman/Wolverine/Nova mashup, I'm glad to see that Thor will have a helmet. He'll probably only wear it for a scene or two and it might look really cool in live action. It's also a bit different from the concept art (more gold elements and sleeves) so I wonder if this means there will be two main suits. This is probably the "cosmic" battle suit or soomething. I'm sure Natalie Portman will only wear her helmet sparingly as well, even though it's being heavily featured in the promo art. Valkyrie might even have something as well. I think folks forget how Kirby liked giving the Asgardians ornate or elaborate helmets.

Last edited:
It looks... toyetic. Reminds me of Nova. I think they'll make for pretty good figures, but I'm not enough of a Thor fan to jump into them. I'll keep waiting for the perfect Loki.

I'll get Thor from this and whatever Christian Bale's Gorr ends up looking like.

Can't wait for that press tour!
I love me some Bale, but even if Gorr ends up being great, I'm planning on putting a Bale head on top of a Kang body and making my fancast true, so I'll most probably skip on a figure. Still, Gorr does intrigue me. The outfit looks vastly different from the comic.

1628052541_gorr.jpg

I had an idea that since they're bringing in the Greek Gods, Gorr would be not an alien, but MCU Kratos of sorts. The outfit and lack of alien prosthetics fits. We'll see, I suppose.

I imagine he's only doing it to work with Taika Waititi. Gorr is an unimaginable badass in the comics, he'll likely be neutered in the film. I'm also expecting them to remove his nose like Voldemort.

I love me some Bale, but even if Gorr ends up being great, I'm planning on putting a Bale head on top of a Kang body and making my fancast true, so I'll most probably skip on a figure. Still, Gorr does intrigue me. The outfit looks vastly different from the comic.

1628052541_gorr.jpg

I had an idea that since they're bringing in the Greek Gods, Gorr would be not an alien, but MCU Kratos of sorts. The outfit and lack of alien prosthetics fits. We'll see, I suppose.
Another pic or a wider one of the one on the left showed Bale holding a book, like he is some prophecy driven, religious zealot.

I imagine he's only doing it to work with Taika Waititi. Gorr is an unimaginable badass in the comics, he'll likely be neutered in the film. I'm also expecting them to remove his nose like Voldemort.
Oh yeah, he's obviously doing it for the fun and paycheck. One-Done-And-Fun. I'm not the biggest fan of Aaron's Thor, but back in the NOW! days, yeah, the God Butcher arc was pure hype. I'm thinking that we won't see that exact verion though, I'm not getting alien god-hater vibes from him. We'll see I guess.

Another pic or a wider one of the one on the left showed Bale holding a book, like he is some prophecy driven, religious zealot.
df0.png

That'll be as close to a 40K movie as we're going to get then.

Bale when he sees Thor:

2e0189b406b426f20a62bd0247e4f1a2.jpg
God Vs. Godling: The Battle Of The Luscious Locks

46j64by.jpg

Gorr transforms over time so it could just be his starting look before he changes/ adapts.
Could be. He did get grimmer the more he used the Necrosword. But he had those head tentrils since the beginning IIRC. He might still be an alien but more humanoid this time. We'll see I suppose.

He would look a lot better if the helmet and arms wasn’t solid yellow. He needs the gunmetal/silver chainmail to seperate the parts.

is it me or does the helmet looks like it has the Nova Corp shape or drew inspiration from it?

Thor fully integrated into the Guardians of The Galaxy?

He would look a lot better if the helmet and arms wasn’t solid yellow. He needs the gunmetal/silver chainmail to seperate the parts.

is it me or does the helmet looks like it has the Nova Corp shape or drew inspiration from it?

Thor fully integrated into the Guardians of The Galaxy?
Never know, but I like to assume this is his GOTG look as that's all we can go from:

38725198-9209501-Action_Filming_is_well_and_truly_underway_on_the_Sydney_set_of_T-m-9_1612182226892.jpg

Gorr will be taking out all of those Greek Gods, that's for sure. Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen will probably be Greek Gods too. Maybe Hephaestus makes Thor that new armor.

Back