Post your ..Wildlife?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I posted a pic of was about the size of my pinky. I had a hard time picking it up with a paper towel. I screamed like a girl when I saw it floating next to me in the pool.

A week later, I saw a tiny scorpion in the pool. It's only the second scorpion I've seen in my house/yard in the 5+ years of living here.

I know where all these bugs came from. I didn't put down bug control this season, because I was scared of it hurting my dogs, and I started noticing an increase of crickets in the yard and house, and then came the spiders and scorpion. Once I saw that scorpion, I put down a double dose of insect killing granules and I think problem is solved.

I thought I had a pic of the scorpion, but I couldn't find it.

damn mesa you need to get out the desert mate, i have to deal with black widows at work. i work in the pipeline business and sometimes we have to go into vualts(in the middle of the streets) to turn valves. or at times when we have comm. fail we have to inspect the valve position. some locations have not been opened in months so we have spider build up. as soon as you open the door you see those liltle buggers, some run and the ballsy ones just chilling. ^^^^ we have to get someone to come out and bug bomb the vault before we could even go in there.:horror

dvdmalice, hope you are getting hazard pay for your line of work!

Thanks for all the great pics guys and mesa, your shots really capture the feel and beauty of so many different environments ..and yeah, it does kinda look like that squirrel wanted you to convince him not to jump lol! :)

I get an owl that comes outside my window sometimes at night. I will try and get a photo of it soon for this thread. Its massive !

dvdmalice, hope you are getting hazard pay for your line of work!
Thanks for all the great pics guys and mesa, your shots really capture the feel and beauty of so many different environments ..and yeah, it does kinda look like that squirrel wanted you to convince him not to jump lol! :)

yeah mate we do.:D but it's all good the guy with the less senioraty uselly goes in the vault, ^^^^ roles down hill.:lol

Back