Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
The funny thing is this list was harder to make than it used to be... so many of my 1/6 dream figures are finally getting or have been made recently, like Robocop, Hicks, Highlander, SW (good figures), Marvel, Spawn, LOTR, etc. Although I still don't think I have a cold chance in hell of the Swampy figure getting made :monkey2

It's a great time to have money to burn my friend! If you would have told me as a young fanboy that I'd have Young Frankenstein figures on my shelf, I would have cried B*LLSH*T!

1. Who you gonna call, b*tch? GHOSTBUSTERS MUTHAF**KER!!!
2. "There's somethin' out there Dutch...and it ain't no man!"
3. "AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGENCE UPON THEE!!!"
4. Ray Jackson: "Dim Mack? What the hell's a Dim MACK!?!?"
5. "You don't own me, pig, and no motherf**ker tells me when I can split.

Honorable mention to "Goonies", "Cobra", "Tombstone" and anyone from the first 4 years of GI Joe: ARAH!

1.Medieval Kurgan
2.David from the Lost Boys
3.Anything from Fight Club
4.Anything from Bram Stoker's Dracula
5.Johnny Depp as Ed Wood

Bannister said:
1.Medieval Kurgan
2.David from the Lost Boys
3.Anything from Fight Club
4.Anything from Bram Stoker's Dracula
5.Johnny Depp as Ed Wood

I'd take all of them also John. Excellent choices.I forgot about Bram Stoker's Dracula.Old man Dracula with his long ,red robe is a dream figure for me.

This is tricky, because, as a customizer, I have made many of the figures I see on some of these other lists! :lol BUT, I want them out for everyone too, so I may repeat a couple I have actually made. They should be general release figures for all, and my greatest regret is that I cannot make enough of them to satisfy the demand, even on me directly!
But, here is my list of overlooked/unmade figures that are a shame that they don't exist already....

1- Christopher Reeve Superman (Can someone say DUH! Dumbest omission in the history of 12" toys. At least Mego tried in 1978 - Also a nice Lex Luthor to go with him, as well as the villains from S2)

2- Michael Keaton Batman (Duh #2)

3- Jack Nicholson Joker (Big Duh! Also, Bob the goon and other characters, including but not limited to, Alfred...)

4- Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan from the first film (three figures, early movie, painted and final battle, and I will go so far as to say that his sidekicks, Subotai and Valeria, as well as Thulsa Doom and his two henchmen would all make GREAT figures too!)

5- Indiana Jones (and any and all surrounding characters, from sidekicks to villains. This would be a strong a line as Star Wars! No doubt about it!)

Again, sad part is, I have either made and sold, or still have, all of the above for myself, and that does not make me happy with the companies for not securing rights to these. They should be made.

As for what I haven't made yet, and/or just want...

1- Any more ALIEN,ALIENS related figures, ESPECIALLY the first A L I E N, but not limited to....
2- Pulp Fiction boys
3- Doc & Marty & scale Delorean
4- Codename V & Evie
5- Dutch from Predator...and Preds 1 & 2
6- Bram Stoker's Dracula, every look and variation...especially the old man!
7- Vampires! Lost Boys, Near Dark, Lestat,Louis & Claudia, Underworld, etc.
8- Starship Troopers & scale bugs
9- Star Trek TV and movie guys
& one more for the road...
10- DUNE. The lot of em! Paul, Feyd, Baron, Saudaukar, Fremen, a really big Shai Halud :)D That was for you Shai!)

Oh, and JAWS! :cool:

That's it for the moment....:lol

1) Headless Horseman (burtons)!!!!
2) Ghostbusters!!!!!!
3) Iron spidey (my avatar)
4) Maul
5) Mines of Moria Goblin with armor helmet!!!

..then I could die a happy man!!! :D

Shai Hulud said:
I'd take all of them also John. Excellent choices.I forgot about Bram Stoker's Dracula.Old man Dracula with his long ,red robe is a dream figure for me.
:rock:rock:rock
Hell yeah!!! I would take that and of course armored dracula. Love that red armor.

Bannister said:
:rock:rock:rock
Hell yeah!!! I would take that and of course armored dracula. Love that red armor.

Yeah.... I'd be down for Dracula figs too... Gotta love that red muscle tissue armor...

My pics would have to be...

1: Chris Reeves Superman... like Les said... a glaring omission from the legions of toys we have gotten of far less deserving characters. We need a good CR Supes....Seriously.

2: Indiana Jones.... It's been a Holy Grail of mine for a LONG time and I want one so bad I can taste it.

3: Mad Max.... An Icon from the second he walked on screen in The Road Warrior, this character needs to be realized in 1:6th scale and fast. One of my favorites of all time.

4: Conan: My favorite Arnold movie and the best interpretation we have ever had on film of the famous Barbarian. The story was great, the characters ruled.... I can watch it a million times and it still makes me smile. Must have ALL characters!!

5: V.... Awesome character and now that it has been realized for all the world on screen... He needs the SSC treatment. Would be awesome on the shelf.

Honorable Mentions...

Ghostbusters
Dutch from Predator
Lost Boys Vampires
Dr Loomis from Halloween
Interview with the Vampire figures
Doc Brown and Marty Mcfly
Tommy Jarvis
Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago
Baltar and Six from BSG
Bill Adama

Many many others....

1. Predator from Predator 1
2. Predator from Predator 2
3. A Queen Alien from all Alien movies and the AVP one too
4. Powerloader
5. Aliens from all of the original Aliens movies, all of em!

Indiana Jones

Mad Max

Jack "The Joker" Nicholson

Dutch

Auric Goldfinger

Honorable Mention:

Ghostbusters

Nostromo Crew with original Alien

Morpheus and Agent Smith

Davy Jones and Barbossa (to go with Sparrow)

I'd like to see all the variations of Luke Skywalker (including EU) in the current Star Wars license, along with Lobot. I'd also like Sideshow to score the 1/6 Star Trek license.

As for other licenses:
1. Indiana Jones
2. Rick Deckard
3. Neo (from Reloaded/Revolutions)
4. The Road Warrior
5. Tom Baker's Doctor

If you would of asked me this 2 years ago I'd probably have 3 or 4 LOTR and Star Wars figures on my list but since SS has the liscense to do both I've cut them from my list.

1. YGOR!!!!! :monkey3 :monkey3
I'm going to complain about this figure till the day I die. :tap

2. Ka D'Argo, Scorpius or anything from Farscape.:monkey5

3. Ceasar Romero as the Joker w/ mustache(!!) and voice box that does his signature laugh!!

4. Powers Boothe as Curly Bill Brocious

5. Ian McShane as Al Swearengen

thing-banner.gif

>MacReady (John Carpenters The THING)
>Tall Man (Phantasm)
>Ghostbusters
>Hammerhead (Ithorian)
>Shaak Ti

Doc Brown (Back to the Future)
Marty McFly (Back To The Future)
Willy Wonka
Indiana Jones
Stormtrooper

Star Wars
1.ANH Han Solo with a great headsculpt that isn't ruined by the production paintjob and a gunbelt that doesn't break when you so much as breathe on it. A new base body wouldn't go amiss either.
2.Jango Fett done to the same quality (or better) as the Marmit Boba Fett.
3.OT Chewbacca with "real" fur
4.Bossk
5.IG-88

Other
1.Arnie Kim's Indiana Jones
2.Kareem Abdul Jabbar as "Hakim" from Game Of Death
3.Chuck Norris as "Colt" from Way Of The Dragon
4.X-Files Mulder & Scully with headsculpts that actually resemble them
5.A Medicom RAH figure of Japanese wrestling legend Jushin "Thunder" Lyger

In no particular order:

-Christopher Reeve Superman
-Indiana Jones