Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS helmets are the first thing to go into my cabinet now that the mancave is being rebuilt after the move. Finally able to enjoy the Scout and Sandtrooper helmet. .)
73c511f679f18ad50dca4f7ae1961f41.jpg
18f2d1125cf3b687d80c8287d28a9c63.jpg
f9497edf81444b1d12b449418132ec0f.jpg
dabaeca7e3f6baf4227693b8e1fe0b45.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Other than lighting, my IG-88 head, made with a real Roles Royce Derwent jet engine flame tube, is complete. I also added some coaxial connectors & the end of a 4x20 scope. The "eyes" were graciously 3D printed for me by a wonderful member of The RPF.
20190106_222804.jpg

20190106_222833.jpg

20190106_222718.jpg

Great RS helmets Aliaz!
And awesome IG-88 head Rusty, love props made from real parts, they are the best.

My newest lightsaber build is finished. I tried doing the Obi-Wan ANH stunt. I've got wires & a red switch sticking out :love
20190106_213850.jpg
20190106_213939.jpg
20190106_213912.jpg

I was going for something like this. If I can find a long blade, I'll attach one.
IMG_1056.JPG

Does anyone know how long the shipping time is for a rs stormtrooper helmet is? I am considering ordering one.

Depends. Usually things ship within a couple weeks. Occasionally people have issues getting a hold of them and things can take longer.

I ordered a couple helmets that were in stock and got them within a couple weeks. I ordered a full commission that was supposed to only take a couple weeks, and I think the final pieces didn’t arrive for about 11 months. This was from early 2016 to late 2016.

I do think that things have improved since then as far as time from order to item delivery.

Received the TIE #3 and Wedge helmets from RS Props today. I got Wedge nr 2! Here are some quick pics, will post better ones when I have time to put them into the glass cabinet.

243rc5x.jpg

24odrgo.jpg

34gvx21.jpg

Depends. Usually things ship within a couple weeks. Occasionally people have issues getting a hold of them and things can take longer.

I ordered a couple helmets that were in stock and got them within a couple weeks. I ordered a full commission that was supposed to only take a couple weeks, and I think the final pieces didn’t arrive for about 11 months. This was from early 2016 to late 2016.

I do think that things have improved since then as far as time from order to item delivery.

They have definitely improved since then with communication and turn around time.

It took months to get something from them before. Sometimes longer. I ended up not getting a helmet once, but received a refund.

They made a commitment a few years ago to do better and have so far stayed true to that for the most part. I've been consistently surprised at how (relatively) quickly I've gotten my recent helmets, which is usually within a few weeks of ordering.

Really glad to hear that! Even back then it seemed like my experience wasn’t the norm, and they were very apologetic. I think I’m gonna order a few more things from them soon. Does anyone know if they are selling the busts they teased on Facebook a while back?

And those pilot helmets look awesome! I have one of the regular TIEs from them, but I like that particular Hero.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

That's a fine display Aliaz:clap What's the last space reserved for?

It’s for two Scout trooper figures, waiting for HT too get around to them.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back