Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to skip Wedge due to the holidays having just ended and SW Celebration fast approaching. Hoping Biggs or Wedge will be available over summer/ fall.

Can't say enough wonderful things about RS... really enjoy their products, the effort they're making to communicate with fans (video blogs) and just the overall experience of doing business with them. Received my Biggs helmet last week and was very touched by the inclusion of a Christmas Card... a very simple but thoughtful gesture. Well done RS, looking forward to ordering more of your products in 2019!!

IMG_1687 (1).JPG
IMG_1817.JPG

I have been considering parting ways with my Anovos Vader lid bit the prices are all over the place.
You all know what a fair price for one is these days?

I waited a LONG time to get mine, they are very much like EFX when it comes to actually releasing something.

$725!!!!! Holy crap!!! That’s quite a bit more than what I paid a couple years ago.

$725!!!!! Holy crap!!! That’s quite a bit more than what I paid a couple years ago.

Same here.

At some point they seemed to adopt the practice of artificially inflating their prices so they can constantly have 'sales' and make you feel like you are getting a deal. Not a fan of that tactic...

The alternative is to "find" some helmets in their warehouse a few years from now and charge 4-5 times as much. :lol

Same here.

At some point they seemed to adopt the practice of artificially inflating their prices so they can constantly have 'sales' and make you feel like you are getting a deal. Not a fan of that tactic...

That is a bad practice, very similar to scalping. We are very "fortunate" to have EFX and Anovos as official licensees for props and helmets... :(

Back