Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet congrats! Is this the one from the cargo hold run? I also just got a tracking number from them this morning :D
Thanks!

Seems like it, it’s the only thing I have on order from them.

Congrats! It's a great helmet. It's nice to have a stormtrooper, snowtrooper and scout trooper all represented in my collection thanks to RS. :rock

Thanks! I look forward to having them lined up. Just need to add a Sandtrooper to the mix aswell.

I think the Sandtrooper might need to be my next one from RS. With a high raised eyebrow.

That's your second Scout helmet? Did you with clean or weathered?

Can't wait for the photos :hi5:

Rob, Si and I had a discussion where they asked me if I know anyone else who could sign Sandtrooper helmets, since their run with Anthony Forrest was long sold out, and fans asked for more. I told them about Colin Michael Kitchens, who was another actor playing Sandtrooper, and showed them the photo below I got from him some time ago. RS Prop Masters will make a new Sandie helmet and will be signed by Kitchens :)

Autograph Sandtrooper Colin Michael Kitchens.jpg

Rob, Si and I had a discussion where they asked me if I know anyone else who could sign Sandtrooper helmets, since their run with Anthony Forrest was long sold out, and fans asked for more. I told them about Colin Michael Kitchens, who was another actor playing Sandtrooper, and showed them the photo below I got from him some time ago. RS Prop Masters will make a new Sandie helmet and will be signed by Kitchens :)

View attachment 424023

IMG_0542.JPG

I think the Sandtrooper might need to be my next one from RS. With a high raised eyebrow.

That's your second Scout helmet? Did you with clean or weathered?

Can't wait for the photos :hi5:

My second one but my first RS Scout. :yes

Went for weathered but hinking of getting another clean RS helmet (built by a guy on the bikerscout.net forum with a few mods) to troop in and sell off my current trooping helmet (Chefs Creations)

That Sandtrooper helmet will be mine!

Had a bud of mine pick me up the Vader and Luke... (Rey) sabers from Disney World. These are the Disney Park exclusives.

They are actually really nice and for the price, a no-brainer.

I plan on displaying them alongside the 1:1 helmets and possibly a scale model of their respective fighters and/or 1/6 scaled figures.

Disney Park exclusive sabers.jpg

Had a bud of mine pick me up the Vader and Luke... (Rey) sabers from Disney World. These are the Disney Park exclusives.

I plan on displaying them alongside the 1:1 helmets and possibly a scale model of their respective fighters and/or 1/6 scaled figures.

View attachment 424124

Nice. Are the blades removable?

Yes! That was one of the main reasons for picking these up.

You can display them nicely on a stand (included) and keep the blades in the boxes until the next costume party / Halloween party. :lol

The blades do light up nicely, though, and has some cool sound effects as well.

View attachment 424124

Yeah, I think these are a steal for the money. I have the Rey one a friend picked up for me last year when he went to Disney. I'll be there this November for 10 days and hope to pick up the Vader one. There are a lot of reviews on YouTube that nitpick them to death, but I think they are great. I have 6 of the MR hilts (ANH Vader, AOTC Anakin, Dooku, Sidious, BD Maul & Mace Windu) and the Rey one fits in nicely. I just need to eventually get a case and plaque (that will read Luke from ESB, not Rey from TFA/TLJ) for the Rey (and hopefully Vader) so they fit in with my MR sabers on display. Though my MR sabers have been packed up for several years so no rush. The only one I currently have on display is the Rey lightsaber hilt on it's included plastic vertical stand. Looks ok for now.

I hope Disney continues to make more of these. Would love a ROTJ Luke & an Obi-Wan from TPM or AOTC. The only other 2 sabers I regret not getting back when from MR.

View attachment 424023

Awesome! I would love to add another signature edition since I missed out on quite a few of their earlier releases.

My current Lightsaber Collection:

1. ParkSabers - Graflex TFA (ReyTFA)
2. Korbanth - Crossguard 2.0 (RenTFA)
3. Korbanth - The Qui (Qui-GonTPM)
4. Korbanth - LS6 Reveal (LukeRotJ)
5. Korbanth - Graflex 2.0 (LukeANH)
6. Korbanth - SID 2.0 (SidiousRotS)
7. Korbanth - MPP 2.0 (VaderANH)
8. Korbanth - DM 2.0 (MaulTPM)
9. Korbanth - OWK (Obi-WanTPM)
10. Korbanth - Y3 (YodaRotS)
11. Korbanth - K4 (ObiANH)

Not the greatest picture at the moment but after finally getting Yoda’s saber all spots are filled and wanted to share!

WPJOLk.jpg

Yeah, I think these are a steal for the money. I have the Rey one a friend picked up for me last year when he went to Disney. I'll be there this November for 10 days and hope to pick up the Vader one. There are a lot of reviews on YouTube that nitpick them to death, but I think they are great. I have 6 of the MR hilts (ANH Vader, AOTC Anakin, Dooku, Sidious, BD Maul & Mace Windu) and the Rey one fits in nicely. I just need to eventually get a case and plaque (that will read Luke from ESB, not Rey from TFA/TLJ) for the Rey (and hopefully Vader) so they fit in with my MR sabers on display. Though my MR sabers have been packed up for several years so no rush. The only one I currently have on display is the Rey lightsaber hilt on it's included plastic vertical stand. Looks ok for now.

I hope Disney continues to make more of these. Would love a ROTJ Luke & an Obi-Wan from TPM or AOTC. The only other 2 sabers I regret not getting back when from MR.

I'm hoping they release a Luke RotJ saber as well as an ANH Obi-Wan saber.

My current Lightsaber Collection:

1. ParkSabers - Graflex TFA (ReyTFA)
2. Korbanth - Crossguard 2.0 (RenTFA)
3. Korbanth - The Qui (Qui-GonTPM)
4. Korbanth - LS6 Reveal (LukeRotJ)
5. Korbanth - Graflex 2.0 (LukeANH)
6. Korbanth - SID 2.0 (SidiousRotS)
7. Korbanth - MPP 2.0 (VaderANH)
8. Korbanth - DM 2.0 (MaulTPM)
9. Korbanth - OWK (Obi-WanTPM)
10. Korbanth - Y3 (YodaRotS)
11. Korbanth - K4 (ObiANH)

Not the greatest picture at the moment but after finally getting Yoda’s saber all spots are filled and wanted to share!

WPJOLk.jpg

Beautiful display!!

And speaking of Korbanth, I received a package from Randy about two weeks ago...

SW_Executor_01.jpg

Another project added to the building queue.

Beautiful display!!

And speaking of Korbanth, I received a package from Randy about two weeks ago...

View attachment 424427

Another project added to the building queue.

Looks great! Lot of Korbanth love, too. :duff

I'm getting ready to sell almost all of my lightsabers, but a pic like this is making me misty-eyed already.

Thanks guys! I’ve only ever really collected saberforge and came across Korbanth and just liked the overall look feel and pricing, they are all empty hilts as I’m just looking to display but really enjoying them, thanks again!

I recently built Solo’s bunker blaster on an MGC. Designed all the parts using the recent auctioned film prop for reference..
c081ff4a484f19410a2131dd6ee6b35c.jpg
414d963604117b76d7d481e0e56b0c20.jpg
8cab1d36ccb83d28b79f22ba247bbcad.jpg
5a80cf3b554849bbe811404e8684bf1e.jpg
30dc09946c7d3bef976f19d91174cfe7.jpg
c3af67fff26e4fe11700b7ffff9120a6.jpg
3fe2ef0eea6817a798ee7bd2441159f4.jpg
624d447e4fce7b823845f22920f1b195.jpg
92912a48eb03b4868d0ee8b5ed3f86e0.jpg
14a82c055f24cbcaddcb2893e0a211b2.jpg
5e2301eef718d45849ef9ba5572c73ca.jpg
3018637c5874a770658e2b49f0b8679b.jpg

RS Scout Helmet has arrived!

It’s going back though since there was a mix up and it was supposed to be weathered.

But it’s awesome! :)
b5218596a81c1fd7ef32c2fd6bce102b.jpg

Awe maaan, that sucks. :gah:

When I originally ordered mine, I ordered clean. Then when I saw Jknos, I really liked the weathered look they were doing. Sssoooo I contacted them & asked if they could change mine to weathered. They said yes.... but it arrived clean anyway. :slap
I would've returned it to have it weathered, but I'd waited so long for it to arrive, I kept it. If I order another, I'll be ordering weathered from the start.

It's still a gorgeous helmet! :hi5:

Awe maaan, that sucks. :gah:

When I originally ordered mine, I ordered clean. Then when I saw Jknos, I really liked the weathered look they were doing. Sssoooo I contacted them & asked if they could change mine to weathered. They said yes.... but it arrived clean anyway. :slap
I would've returned it to have it weathered, but I'd waited so long for it to arrive, I kept it. If I order another, I'll be ordering weathered from the start.

It's still a gorgeous helmet! :hi5:

Yeah I changed mine aswell after ordering, so I can see how they could miss it.

I’ll probably end up with a clean one with mods for trooping made by a guy on BSN, so I want this one to be weathered.

Back