Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC number 50 was already delivered to someone on FB. Then a week later or so lower numbers were delivered to other customers. Weird indeed.

Considering they don’t look like they have an actual assembly line, they probably just have them numbered already and just grab random helmets when it’s teady to ship?:lol

They made more Snowtrooper helmets at first, and after some time they started making them one by one. All this together with all other dozens of helmets and armors RS make daily.

That's weird. I was under the impression they had 50 already made at the time MR. Flyng was signing. & because they had, at least, those helmets done, those were the ones he was able to sign on the inside of the helmets as well as the plaques.
I got mine very quickly from the time of ordering.
Hopefully your helmets will arrive quickly.

I thought that too. But they might have had the parts but not assembled. Alan Flying could have signed the non assembled helmet. We'll see when my helmet arrives if it is signed or not.

RS Prop Masters are putting the signature edition of Red 4's helmet up for sale on Friday. Limited to 25. Looks good, but I'm holding out for Biggs and Wedge.

35343373_10156303713029333_8597592316825305088_n.jpg

Got my order in! :) went for weathered, guess I'll have to dirty up my armor if I want to troop in it.

Can't wait to have the Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Scout Trooper Signature Edition helmets lined up in my collection.

Got my order in! :) went for weathered, guess I'll have to dirty up my armor if I want to troop in it.

Can't wait to have the Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Scout Trooper Signature Edition helmets lined up in my collection.

I'd say keep the RS as a collectible and troop in the one you already have.

Need to get a RS sandtrooper to complete my trio. I hope to get a complete TK suit too.

Back