Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a Sabbacc deck from a run on the RPF :)
d654f6b91c7eeda8cf66ac8ccd5253a5.jpg

That is very cool.

How much and what does it include?

62 Cards.
43f8a3e9dfe92f3efb2a9ee73f8f2c76.jpg

The picture I posted before was a test print, quality looks good.

Cost was 25€ plus 8.40€ shipping (double the shipping to get tracking). First run is already full though. Only Took about 10 hours to get 20 people.

62 Cards.
43f8a3e9dfe92f3efb2a9ee73f8f2c76.jpg

The picture I posted before was a test print, quality looks good.

Cost was 25€ plus 8.40€ shipping (double the shipping to get tracking). First run is already full though. Only Took about 10 hours to get 20 people.

I almost jumped on this one, but snagged something else instead. I'll probably get in on the second one. I love and hate the RPF at the same time. :lol

I almost jumped on this one, but snagged something else instead. I'll probably get in on the second one. I love and hate the RPF at the same time. :lol

Same. I stumbled into that bowcaster run thread and a little heart to heart with my wallet. I don’t know if they are still taking new orders though.

Same. I stumbled into that bowcaster run thread and a little heart to heart with my wallet. I don’t know if they are still taking new orders though.

That bowcaster looked pretty cool. It had some serious detail to it. I have to be real careful when I go into that part of the site.

If it's the Bowcaster run that's currently going on, I'm part if it :yess:
It started off a little slow, but the guy who running it has exceptional communication, & has delivered everything he's promised. He's even helped me track down real parts for me to use in my build.
20180322_172141.jpg

So I love the RPF... my wallet doesn't, but I do :wink1:

If it's the Bowcaster run that's currently going on, I'm part if it :yess:
It started off a little slow, but the guy who running it has exceptional communication, & has delivered everything he's promised. He's even helped me track down real parts for me to use in my build.
View attachment 411498

So I love the RPF... my wallet doesn't, but I do :wink1:

Yep. So he’s providing the base in two pieces and you source the extra greeblies? I didn’t stay and read it thoroughly for fear that I might PM him and ask to be added.

Yep. So he’s providing the base in two pieces and you source the extra greeblies? I didn’t stay and read it thoroughly for fear that I might PM him and ask to be added.

He's actually providing most everything, as he's able to replicate them, & it's "pay as you go" NOT all at once. He's actually recommending finding the camera greeblies & a few other bits yourself, as you can buy the real deal for less than what he can replicate them for. For example, my Russian camera (I only need the skirted knob) I got FROM Russia WITH shipping for less than $15. The Kodak camera (again, I only need 1 knob), I got for about $20 shipped. Thank God old film cameras aren't worth anything anymore.
It is a long term project, but he states that up front. Don't think you're gonna receive a Bowcaster in a month, or a year. & you build, finish, & paint it yourself.... but that's part of the fun.

Message from RS Prop Masters: "Your helmet is complete and in our packing area." This took some time. Let's hope the Snow helmet will arrive in short time.

This is for the Snowtrooper? I thought you were in on the 1st 50?

Me too. I still think I'll get a number under 50 (personally I do not care about the number), but there are still a couple members from the first run waiting for their lids and no sign of anything yet. I'm still waiting for my helmet to be shipped and to receive a tracking number. I have some family and health problems to attend later this month, so hopefully it will arrive before.

There is something strange with how the first 50 were shipped. I got mine fast but a friend of mine Also from Sweden had to wait almost a month after before they shipped hers.

Back