Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RS helmets guys. Don’t own any right now, but with all the EFX fiasco RS has been really the talk of the town for helmets. Gotta get my hands on some.

Almost ready to start another helmet build. This time it's a Chef's Creations Scout kit, hopefully I can keep the visor gap smaller than the EFX :)

And I thought it would be rude if I didn't get a blaster to go with it for my shelf.
3a5e7c7e2913f0fb3e7d4b89be3bdbca.jpg
815b72a3d2d16ed919ac12474984f2ad.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's a resin that has a bit of give in it. It's not rubbery, but it's also not rigid and brittle like my Doopydoos E-11.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks. Looks nice

I wish we can get access to a screen used Scout blaster. Almost all other SW OT blasters can be made very accurately, but this a screen used Scout never got into collector hands to make casts

That would be amazing.

Yeap. Most OT blasters we have from MR already, and some can be made out of real parts/guns as well. But the Scout blaster being a completely new sculpt, just with some add-ons, was a different thing. EFX promised to make it with the Legend, but not even if the Scout helmet is released, we couldn't be sure they will make the blaster. So this tiny blaster is quite elusive, if you want it very accurately made from a screen used piece.

Sweet saber!

I received my Korbanth K4 last week, pre-weathered. I'm thinking of getting sound for it so haven't attached the buttons yet, but this is a really impressive piece of hardware.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster...

Those lightsabers ^^ do look good, makes me wish i still had my MR weathered Obi Wan.

Almost all my prop replicas have had an affiliation with the Empire/Sith, that changed today.
A real treasure from RS Propmasters Luke Skywalker Red Five X-wing helmet. It simply oozes nostalgia and a great addition to my ANH helmet collection.

IMG_9107.jpg

Those lightsabers ^^ do look good, makes me wish i still had my MR weathered Obi Wan.

Almost all my prop replicas have had an affiliation with the Empire/Sith, that changed today.
A real treasure from RS Propmasters Luke Skywalker Red Five X-wing helmet. It simply oozes nostalgia and a great addition to my ANH helmet collection.

View attachment 410383

That looks great. I have to pick one of these up next time they do a run.

Thanks! I believe this edition is still open available on RS website 2nd run.

I'm sure it is, my wallet just needs a break. I picked up an Airsoft DL-44 on sale this morning so I'm done for a couple months.

I know the feeling mate. Had a few things on the back burner, then they all fire off at once. 🙂

View attachment 410383

I love RS! That helmet is gorgeous! :love
I also like the T-Rex skull photobombing too. :rock
Who makes the skull?.... if you don't mind me asking.

Back