Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just send them an email and tell them what you are looking for. I placed an order for a built, weathered helmet early last week. Pricewise, it’s only a little more expensive than the eFX Limited, but it will be weathered and far more accurate. I’m sure if you wanted a clean version, they could do that for less than a weathered version.

Thanks. emailed them about a clean scout trooper helmet (all my other helmets are clean).

EFX Scout helmet arrived. Like I said before I wasn't expecting too much difference from what I've seen from collector's pics already.
The helmet is quite heavy, shiny and looks solid, coming with a nice COA, but is not as accurate as it could have been. The jaw flair and the big visor gap are the most prominent issues with this replica. My visor closes quite ok looking from sides, but looking from top it the gap is wider on one side than the other.

The visor itself has some accuracy problems as well. The snout is not that sharp, but was expecting to be softer so it is ok. The stand looks cheap, but seems reasonably steady and solid, still is definitely inferior to other EFX stands. Price is quite high for what you get in the end, especially for international collectors who weren't bribed by EFX with a free Vader helmet.

The overall appearance is ok, less accurate than RS Prop Masters and maybe even LoneWolf, and looks better than Altmanns, the other licensed high end Scout helmet. An ok replica, but inferior to previous EFX LE helmet replicas. It is not the worst Scout helmet out there, but definitely not the best.

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_22.jpg

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_24.jpg

EFX_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_27.jpg

Comparison EFX vs LoneWolf (LW) vs RS Prop Masters Scout Trooper Helmets:

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_02.jpg

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_06.jpg

Comparison_EFX_LW_RS_Scout_Trooper_Helmet_10.jpg

Got my Hasbro BS Vader today. It's not as small as of expected after seeing lots of photos from others, the mask itself is bigger than the EFX PCR (although the neck is much shorter), the dome is a little smaller buy not by much and is pretty close to the Rubies Supreme dome size.

The eyes look too big in the photos, but in real life they're not far off the EFX size, the deep black eye rims make them look bigger than they actually are. They are nothing like the mess that Rubies made of the Supreme eyes.

Overall I'm really happy with it. Need more space though, I've got 2 helmets per shelf in my Pax now along with blasters, lightsabers, Marmit and Sideshow figures. And should have a Chef Scout helmet in a couple of weeks and a matching blaster to fit in ..
c4992b01c1ac8c893cfa69de4444c117.jpg
2c3f05e45fa28a5fd380b8166f6e37bc.jpg
6c951a855fd98c60e75555baa94dfd22.jpg
10298f2713aa1c3de3e1ed74f8a3abb5.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I just got this beautiful efx helmet from BBTS I am so in love with this. I can't wait to build my lifesize vader mannequin!
14cs18j.png

eFX really hit that PCR helmet out of the park. I sold my "apology helmet" to my cousin, technically getting my deposit I paid for the Legend back. But it is a beautiful piece. Congrats, & good luck on your build :clap

They are doing another run of the PCR Vader helmet if I understand correctly. Tempted to preorder from a local shop.

They are perfect for mannequins because of the light weight. You really have to get up close and have one of the fiberglass ones next to it to spot the inaccuracies.

Back