Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m fighting to convince myself to stay on target with my ”Imperials only” rule when I see that!

I’m fighting to convince myself to stay on target with my ”Imperials only” rule when I see that!

I don't have an "Imperias only" rule. All the helmets I have are Imperials, but that's only because the baddies always look cooler :eek: .... aaaannd that's mostly what's out there.
A couple of X-Wing helmets would be a nice addition. & a Red 5 is a MUST!!!

Does anyone know if you can take the Gentle Giant Limited Edition Death Trooper helmet off it's stand and display without stand?

Sigh... I know need the RS Red 5. It would be so boss in some type of configuration with my XM snow speeder Luke. Gotta pay attention to this thread moving forward for details on how to order.

Sigh... I know need the RS Red 5. It would be so boss in some type of configuration with my XM snow speeder Luke. Gotta pay attention to this thread moving forward for details on how to order.

e-mail RS Propmasters and ask them to notify you when a new batch becomes available. I agree it would look great with the XM Luke. I'll be displaying mine with my eFX X-Wing and MR Snowspeeder. I'd love an XM Luke to complete the display :)

What is the long cord that comes out from inside the helmet? How was that used in the movie?
Looks really nice and I'm looking forward to having one in my collection!

No, the longer cord that comes down from inside the helmet, not the microphone that comes from the side of the helmet. The longer cord is sort of tucked into the helmet.

IMG_4074.JPG
I highlighted the piece I was wondering about.
Any idea if it was part of the original helmet or added on and for what purpose when there is a microphone that comes off the side of the helmet too?

That is the cable used to connect the headset (which was inside the screen used helmets) to the com unit. In the real world, these headsets were Vietnam war era items.
IMG_1053.JPG

An interesting tidbit, these same headsets were used in Alien.

What is the best place to buy the Master replica lightsabers (the sabers that come with a hold and can be put in the case).

That is the cable used to connect the headset (which was inside the screen used helmets) to the com unit. In the real world, these headsets were Vietnam war era items.
View attachment 401220

An interesting tidbit, these same headsets were used in Alien.

Got it, thanks so much for clarifying that!
So did the actors wear the whole heat set while they had the helmet on or did the prop maker just put the microphone and cable inside the helmet?

Back