Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MonCal and TM Snowtrooper lids seem to have a cowl of 25 cm, i think I'll ask for mine to be 26 cm, close to Laws Snow Commander

I’ll ask for it to be trimmed to the same length as their old Snowtrooper helmet or like that picture JKNO posted.

I’ll ask for it to be trimmed to the same length as their old Snowtrooper helmet or like that picture JKNO posted.

Careful, the pic above with the proto RS helmet and 28 cm in red is way longer than 28 cm, I just showed from where to where to measure the length. I guess that proto is about 35 cm or maybe even more

Careful, the pic above with the proto RS helmet and 28 cm in red is way longer than 28 cm, I just showed from where to where to measure the length. I guess that proto is about 35 cm or maybe even more

Okay, thanks!

With 26 cm I think it will be almost perfect for a regular helmet stand, you could always add an extra foam inside to make it taller if need to. But i don't want the helmet to have a stand too tall, especially since the screen used don't have a cowl too long either

With 26 cm I think it will be almost perfect for a regular helmet stand, you could always add an extra foam inside to make it taller if need to. But i don't want the helmet to have a stand too tall, especially since the screen used don't have a cowl too long either

Sounds good. Just a question of where on the helmet they measure from.

Has anyone got an email from RS confirming their order yet? I got my receipt from PayPal, but nothing from RS yet.
I also emailed them about cowl trimming, & to reaffirm that I would like my helmet weathered.

Nothing here yet except for my PayPal receipt. No email confirmation or response to my email requesting it be weathered. Once I hear back on that, I need to specify cowl length. Are people going with 26 cm?

Nothing here yet except for my PayPal receipt. No email confirmation or response to my email requesting it be weathered. Once I hear back on that, I need to specify cowl length. Are people going with 26 cm?

I got a order confirmation, need to email about weathering.

I got FB confirmation from Rob, because of the order error - also received paypal confirmation. Rob also said: "Yes everything is under control. Yeah, weathered is the way to go, good choice"

Just heard back from RS to confim that my helmet will be weathered, went with 26 cm cowl.

Woke up & had an email waiting from Andrea. I sent one email yesterday asking for my helmet to be weathered & trimmed. The response was "No problem. We can do this for you."
Still no official confirmation email from them. But the fact they're answering my emails in the affirmative in regards to my helmet, instead of "we're not seeing you have an order", I'm going to take as confirmation.
& I went with 26cm for mine.

Woke up & had an email waiting from Andrea. I sent one email yesterday asking for my helmet to be weathered & trimmed. The response was "No problem. We can do this for you."
Still no official confirmation email from them. But the fact they're answering my emails in the affirmative in regards to my helmet, instead of "we're not seeing you have an order", I'm going to take as confirmation.
& I went with 26cm for mine.

I've heard people have this problem with RS before, no confirmation email. Dunno why, I've always gotten a confirmation mail right away.

Now I just need their Scout helmet and Sandtrooper helmet and my collection will be almost complete. :)

I just heard back from Andrea. :yess:

I replied back to her asking for the 26 cm length. Still no confirmation email, but they definitely got my order.

Back