Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star War Emperor Throne Armchair by Regal Robot

https://www.regalrobot.com/shop/star-wars/custom-starwars-furniture/emperor-throne-armchair/

emperors-throne-room-chair-2a.jpg

emperors-throne-room-chair-1-600x600.jpg

emperor-throne-room-chair.jpg

Anyone upset that the packaging presentation is very lack luster from eFX? It's basically Anovos but they're not selling "replicas".

The EFX Scout is a disappointment from accuracy point of view, as well as display point of view.

Unfortunately this Scout lid didn’t turn out as we all wanted. But people are finally getting them and happy for those receiving the helmet. Assuming with all the pressure we put on EFX they shipped these even though of the very apparent known defects :( . Guess Mickey put the foot down and forced them to get ‘em delivered. Can’t see this helping EfXs reputation and that’s unfortunate, I would not purchase anything from them unless I see a delivered product from now on. But the good thing is they are being shipped and this helmet probably looks good from a certain angle...

So anyone in the US got there’s yet or are they just overseas folks so far?

I’m so glad I got my order in BBTS before they started taking deposits. I sent them an email asking if they’ve heard anything about their shipments yet.

I’ll take comparison pics of this with my LW version when I get it.

Had to take advantage of the snow, being in our cabin and my mothers new iPhone X with an awesome camera! :)
45f36008afbabd6f12a5f9aa929d1093.jpg
99dbb3a660b0e7ee1aca87cf5e41c352.jpg
1fa5056c1002cf1bcde2868ee3e57cb8.jpg
436e1b409d0dcd79f467c5dcb9882f1b.jpg
c0301865f30e719f53a80408b6e68ba3.jpg

Back