Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jkno, your collection is drool inducing, & your display set up is likewise.
My goal for this year is to get my spare bedroom/junk room set up for display. The room in your photos is very inspirational, as are others I've seen.

Consider it an incentive as per our discussion a few pages back. An incentive to go 1:1 :D

:lol I'm taking it slowly, want to finish my scout Trooper before going any further. Although I have hinted to my future wife that I would like a RS bucket when I turn 30.

Jkno, your collection is drool inducing, & your display set up is likewise.
My goal for this year is to get my spare bedroom/junk room set up for display. The room in your photos is very inspirational, as are others I've seen.

Thank you for the kind words.

:lol I'm taking it slowly, want to finish my scout Trooper before going any further. Although I have hinted to my future wife that I would like a RS bucket when I turn 30.

Keep pushing the idea to her, until in the subconscious she will start to agree with you :D I know from experience, my girl keeps pushing stuff in my head and I agree with her :lol

18280288_10213234005190564_85577962_n.jpg
18254198_10213234005350568_968569866_n.jpg
18302279_10213234004750553_2065102216_n.jpg

Kylo helmet came in. Was just testing the height of stands with the paper towel holder lol.. =P

Yeah. I was/am actually a bit underwhelmed with it, personally. But I'm feeling better about it since trying it on a stand (rather than just sitting on a desk lol).. looks a lot better that way.

If you ever get a chance to hold a Rubies or Back Series helmet, you'll better appreciate an Anovos premiere.

If you ever get a chance to hold a Rubies or Back Series helmet, you'll better appreciate an Anovos premiere.

Yeah, the more I look at it the more I like it. I think I just have to get it set up well as part of my display (need deeper shelves first..), then I'll be happy with it lol.

Side note, anyone know how much EFX Stormtrooper Commander helmets (From TFU) go for? They made 500 of them like 5 years ago and I have one, but haven't been able to find prices for them.

Keep pushing the idea to her, until in the subconscious she will start to agree with you :D I know from experience, my girl keeps pushing stuff in my head and I agree with her :lol

Lol Yeah pretty much how it works :) and my own mind is working up to canceling some 1/6 items and getting some 1:1 items.

Although I'm pretty content with the amount of nerdiness she has agreed to have at our wedding. :lol

-our entry music is the SW theme
-the marriage officiant (don't know if That's the right word, the one WO conduct the ceremony since it's not a Churchill wedding) will finish the ceremony with "May the Force be with you"
-exit music is Imperial March
-lightsaber cake knife
-tables named after SW characters with portraits of the characters on the tables (Draken by a awesome fellow nerd from a FB group).

:yes

Very cool! :rock SW music is classic, and works well even for non SW events. Just be sure the priest not to say May the Schwartz be with you :D

I personally like my Anovos Kylo Helmet more than most collectables I own. Great quality piece Anovos put out.

Lol Yeah pretty much how it works :) and my own mind is working up to canceling some 1/6 items and getting some 1:1 items.

Although I'm pretty content with the amount of nerdiness she has agreed to have at our wedding. :lol

-our entry music is the SW theme
-the marriage officiant (don't know if That's the right word, the one WO conduct the ceremony since it's not a Churchill wedding) will finish the ceremony with "May the Force be with you"
-exit music is Imperial March
-lightsaber cake knife
-tables named after SW characters with portraits of the characters on the tables (Draken by a awesome fellow nerd from a FB group).

:yes

That's awesome. Should've as well have gotten the local 501st to appear there too.

I personally like my Anovos Kylo Helmet more than most collectables I own. Great quality piece Anovos put out.

After living with it for a day and getting used to it, I'm much happier with it. I think the lighting in the room I opened it in must have been bad, since it looks way better after moving it around and putting it on a stand...

Looking at permanent stand options for it now. There's a dude on Etsy that makes mini versions of the ash-tray/pedestal Kylo puts it in as stands. Debating between that and a normal black circular stand.

Very happy I picked it up.. Just gotta find something to stick behind the visor so it stays black lol

What's the standard height for helmet stands? Or what is the height to the top of your helmet rather? 15 inch?

Back