Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their buckets are the best of the best! I am a proud owner of a few of their products :)

Exactly. They products are top notch. They don't clean up (as much) as licensed prop companies do, so if you want accuracy, RS Prop Masters is the best choice.

But now that they've bitten off so much, it looks like they are choking. I don't know if I could wait that long for armor.

A really cool never seen before behind the scene AT-AT Driver photo:

AT-AT%20Driver%20black-white.jpg

Very cool. You can see how imperfect the original is. Just like the Stormtrooper lid, you can tell the eye cutouts were done by hand.

I want this one. Anovos is taking forever... as usual.

It's actually been out quite a while. You could buy it at officialpix. :) It is imperfect because they used an existing tie helmet to make it.

I could scan mine if you want it higher. It is a shame that those didn't photograph better. People would swear up and down that the helmet was actually white based on this shot.

Just a note to anyone who missed it (like me) looks like the RS Props Scout Trooper is available in extremely limited quantities on their site again (2 left). Hopefully it's not a mistake :p

RS Prop Masters ? | Dickey Beer Signature Edition Biker Scout Helmet Pre-Order

just a note: These may be cancellations that opened up (my guess). They recently posted an update on their facebook, likely new orders would be in the absolute last wave.

Scout trooper helmet ain't an easy one to find ;p and this is probably the closest you'll get to screen accurate ><

Yep, and the difficulties both EFX and RS have been having make me wonder who will ever try to make them again... :lol

I've got both an RS scout and an EFX scout coming. Planning to do a comparative review or at least side by side pics.

I've got an eFX Scout Legend & an RS clean version on order. I've no idea when either will arrive. However, I also can't wait to do a side-by-side comparison of the two.

Yep, and the difficulties both EFX and RS have been having make me wonder who will ever try to make them again... :lol

I've got both an RS scout and an EFX scout coming. Planning to do a comparative review or at least side by side pics.
Did you go with the RS Prop clean or weathered Scout helmet?

Back