Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo, RS is coming along nicely :blissy

image.jpeg

Curious when it will finally arrive to the customers though...

Yours is probably one of the ones in the photo. Didn't you say that you were getting #4? I was told mine will be in the second batch, #44. So who knows how long I've got left to wait. I will be happy when you get yours though. At least then l'll know they've begun to ship, & you always post great photos.

I think I'm getting 14. But it was so long ago I forgot...

In fact seems it is no. 11:

"Replica Prop serial number: 114726

Helmet Issue Number: 11"

Last edited:
Dreaminspired made me another Ralph Mcquarrie snowy, this time I asked him to do it up in black.

aw2S8UK.jpg

yj2Wgmx.jpg

Last edited:
But it's like available on the website >< and tbh that's probably only the signature edition. If that sells out there will prob be a no-signature version.

I've heard from a few direct sources already that they might not make a second run because of how difficult is to make the Scout helmets like the screen/production used from 2 joined halves. But remains to be seen.

Anyone know where to get double-sided movie posters, specifically The Empire Strikes Back, 27x40 with release date on it?

I just wanted to post how happy I am to finally have, an extremely well made, acrylic cover for my eFX Luke Reveal lightsaber. Thank you to Vickie Miller at Acrylic Designs, Inc. It's so nice to finally have this thing properly protected. I got the lightsaber a few years ago from BBTS for a bit less than original retail. & then, less than a week after I got it, the prices on these things went through the roof crazy. & now, I'm very happy it's under plexi.

image.jpg

I just wanted to post how happy I am to finally have, an extremely well made, acrylic cover for my eFX Luke Reveal lightsaber.

Does look like a nice, well made case. Congrats! Would you mind sharing how much it cost?

I am in the midst of getting a rsprop masters stormtrooper helmet.. and I CAN'T wait!!! ;)

Back