Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple other 1:1 scale items.

IMG_0768.JPG

Repaint on the left, original on the right.

IMG_0783.JPG
I'm planning on adding the same visor tint and paint to the other helmet, then putting it up on ebay. Should make for a great costume this Ween.

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

Last edited:
Badvermin, you got some mad painting skillz. Shows what a good paint job can do!

Is the visor really flared like that, or is this lens distortion? If you're gonna shoot helmets, you should stand a foot or three back and zoom in.

Broke down and bought a Rubies helmet for my son because it is smaller. The bubble lenses are atrocious. They are pinned to the helmet and the pins are melted from behind. When you pop them out, you have a helmet with holes around the eyes! So after about a 10 minute X-acto knife trimming, I installed green acetate and the result to me is 100 times better. Best thing is he can see clearly now. I also painted that awful blue frown with some gray. I wish I had taken a before pic, but I get so fired up once I start, I don't think to.

Before (not my pic):
rubiestk.jpg

After:
rubiestk2.jpg

Back