Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How ya been DF, been awhile! Where going to be swarmed with SW with the next 6 years. I caved and PO'd the Anovos EP7 Stormtrooper bucket. Not too happy that the high end buckets with Anovos are going to be in the 7-800 range. Cant justify collecting that line at that price.

Yo! Yeah, hope EP7 is not a bust. Are you picking up any fan made kits like the old days?

Yo! Yeah, hope EP7 is not a bust. Are you picking up any fan made kits like the old days?

Hopes are high for EP7, it seems to be in good hands and so far its lookin killer. Really slowed down on the kits with no time. Collecting licensed helmets is getting pricey and if getting a nice fan made to get a helmet maybe the only logical choice with the amount of new helmets coming out. Obviously, there will be some iconic ones I wont be able to resist. Were going to have lots of cool designs and figure its going to be tough to decide what needs to be in the collection. Got rid of a hand full with 22 helmets left and little space to share with the other stuff, its going to be tough.

Thanks for the info guys about Roy's saber parts and accessories, I'll check that out tonight!
My EFX like helmet arrived today and I must say I am very impressed actually, better than I though it would be and better than the pics online, mainly because when you take a picture of this thing, the weathering really doesn't show up that well on camera, but in person it looks really nice, although I think it still could have been a little dirtier looking, however it's better than I anticipated so I'm really pleased, looks great on display.

I regret not getting the reveal lightsaber now from EFX, but as you guys were saying a couple of posts back, I do miss the master replicas days, EFX are too slow to bring products out and there's not enough of a range, master replicas had LOADS! Regret selling my Luke V2, Vader ANH and Maul full size sabers... But at the time needed some cash. Looking to track down a ROTJ luke V2 again.

Profiles in History ebay auction - Star Wars props and models

Blockade_Runner_Profiles_in_History_ebay_auction.jpg

^^My house cost less than that.

These things are not for people like us. But cool to see them anyway. This piece is 16". There is a Slave Leia suit that sold for $80000, guess to the same buyer. Other things didn't sell: prototype Vader helmet, ANH Rebel Fleet Trooper or Death Star II section with turrets.

The prices are insane considering what was offered in some cases. And still some items sold. Anyway some screenshots for posterity:

Slave Leia costume Profiles in History ebay auction.jpg

Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet Profiles in History ebay auction.jpg

And there are people living on less than two dollars a day...

Every time I hear someone say something like this I'm wondering what is he/she doing to help the unfortunate ones? How much food they save and not throw away, how many minor things they avoid buying, just to donate the money left from this etc. Yeah...

I found the Target exclusive Boba Fett helmet, at only $30 it's a no-brainer.

Like everything else that comes into my possession, I repainted it almost immediately.
The helmet comes with a clear visor so I used automotive film to add a black tint. The inside of the helmet came with just a ring of foam, so I replaced the foam with a padded liner from a motorcycle helmet, fits perfect now.

IMG_0063.JPG

Last edited:

Like everything else that comes into my possession, I repainted it almost immediately.
The helmet comes with a clear visor so I used automotive film to add a black tint. The inside of the helmet came with just a ring of foam, so I replaced the foam with a padded liner from a motorcycle helmet, fits perfect now.

attachment.php

Pic is not working, try uploading it here, and not on another board where you need to be logged on to see it.

Honestly, I am way more surprised at the closing price for the How the Grinch Stole Christmas animation cels.

View attachment 214929
Awesome job with the helmet!

Love the original Megatron and Mekaneck! :hi5:

Awesome work Badvermin! Your re-paint is brilliant! Aaaaaand now I'm gonna have to pick up that Boba Fett sweater, for a quick & cheap Halloween costume with my MR Boba helmet :wink1: .

Back