Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought that that is one of the more beautiful lightsabers. How does it feel in hand? Solid, or light & (for lack of a better word) cheap-ish?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It feels nice. It is top heavy since the majority of the machined pieces are at the top. I just weighed it at 29.35 oz.

Absolutely amazing. This is what I love about the Star Wars community. The passion, research, education, & talent someone will have for a ship, a prop, a droid, or costume piece is wonderful. & when they share what they've built & learned with the rest of us, there's an excitement & joy that we all feel together.
I love it. Great build.

Indeed. RPF guys spent a lot of time identifying parts and greeblies for the studio scale TIE Bomber. I also like its smaller scale, easier to display and maybe not as expensive as a larger studio scale.

Luke ROTJ V2.

IMG_2832_zpsj93r25bh.jpg~original

I love this lightsaber. I have the MR signed by Mark Hamill version. The history behind this prop has made it one of my favorites. I know there's more accurate ones out there now, but I still love mine.
Who made yours? Looks great.

Thank you. It is actually the MR v2 slightly modified.

Something from RS FB:

"Delayed, but very much now on the go. Expect to see more of these in the coming days."

sco.jpg

Awesome!! Its been a wait!! But nothing compared ti EFX!! Any ideas where RS got their Awesome "Imperious" poster from in the background??

Can't believe no one's posted the newest update Biker Scout photo from RS. Two photos in two days! Hoping that we get another tomorrow
f6317a24c9ed3ceff4eda759a615eecb.jpg

Back