Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Was looking up some pics of their work, saw one they had just taken pics of with some minor flaking. Owning one of these is probably about the 2nd best thing to having the actual helmets they shot with.

dsc0003gfk.jpg

Sorry, WHICH helmet is this? It looks GREAT!

Accurate Lone Wolf Biker Scout helmet - this one is made of vac formed ABS halves with 3M speedglass headband and bolts, the same way the screen used ones were made back for ROTJ:

lonewolfscouthelmet01.jpg

lonewolfscouthelmet04.jpg

lonewolfscouthelmet06.jpg

lonewolfscouthelmet10.jpg

lonewolfscouthelmet13.jpg

That RS helmet rocks Mark, do they have a Sandie equivalent or just these?

The stunt stormtrooper and the ones used in Tunesia referred to as sandtroopers are the same - only the ABS hero helmets differ. SiMan's helmet may be one of the sandtroopers in the Mos Eisley scene.

Only difference between stormtroopers and sandtroopers is no black bars in the side and rear traps + the sand/dirt weathering.

They can paint them up either way - unsure whether they do the sand/dirt weathering.

Accurate Lone Wolf Biker Scout helmet - this one is made of vac formed ABS halves with 3M speedglass headband and bolts, the same way the screen used ones were made back for ROTJ:

lonewolfscouthelmet01.jpg

QUOTE]

Now that’s a nice helmet, weird that EFX can not do it like this yet they can be fan made and very professional. Efx should just give there molds to Long Wolf and get him to make them; he may be quicker than the Chinese company they use now :lol

@JKNO....Very Nice Scout helmet you got there.
Could you please PM me where you bought it ? if you dont mind.
Thanks

very nice jkno!

Now that’s a nice helmet, weird that EFX can not do it like this yet they can be fan made and very professional. Efx should just give there molds to Long Wolf and get him to make them; he may be quicker than the Chinese company they use now :lol

I agree. But the thing is the Scout helmets made in 2 halves like the LW are quite difficult to put together right, you need a lot of skill and patience, that is why LW didn't make too many for now. Mass producing them in fiberglass in China will be way easier for any licensed company like eFX.

@JKNO....Very Nice Scout helmet you got there.
Could you please PM me where you bought it ? if you dont mind.
Thanks

Thank you. I would recommend visiting Bikerscout 501st forum and contact him there as I did. :)

Biker scout and Sandtrooper helmets are awesome!

Thanks!

Comparison between the Kropserkel (left) and Lone Wolf (right) Scout helmets - I already sold my KS lid, it was very nice, also made of ABS, but the LW is in another league altogether:

comparisonkropserkelvsl.jpg

Nice video Jkno. Love the helmet. How much did it cost?

Thanks. For price I would recommend asking LW directly, not that I wouldn't tell you guys, but I had my own deal with him, so not really sure what is his regular price for the Scout lid. :)

Back