Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

When talking about SDS I would go only for what AA worked on ANH.

When talking about SDS I would go only for what AA worked on ANH.

True....the stuff he actually worked on has more meaning to me...I personally going the EFX option for the Vader, But I may be tempted with the bust if he sells it separately as a starting point, the Vader looks pretty good esp if you troop as Vader weight wise

Wow that looks sweet.

Just received the Efx ESB Luke Helmet...love it. :love

SDS is way overpriced and you can get better from elsewhere. You could for instance buy from the people he recast to make his new stuff, as that would be closer to the original, yes?

Last edited:

Finally a short video of my stunning RS Prop Masters (SiMan) Stormtrooper helmet, the most accurate Stunt helmet out there:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPucFgF6zJc[/ame]

Awesome helmet dude! :) Love the finish on it. I am currently working with SiMan to get one but I am not sure if I should go with an glossy ABS version with painted details or a fully painted PVC version. What is yours ABS or PVC? Is the white on yours painted or is that just the finish of the material? Thanks man...it looks great.

JB

Finally a short video of my stunning RS Prop Masters (SiMan) Stormtrooper helmet, the most accurate Stunt helmet out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPucFgF6zJc

I'm thinking of getting into these. I have for years. I would love to start with the Clone Phase 2 of (I have no idea what if ever he had a name). Black Clone, with Red, Commander. Where is a good place to buy them? On this they have to go on my head. I have no prop that is just a item behind glass. Even if its not a Hero.

Awesome helmet dude! :) Love the finish on it. I am currently working with SiMan to get one but I am not sure if I should go with an glossy ABS version with painted details or a fully painted PVC version. What is yours ABS or PVC? Is the white on yours painted or is that just the finish of the material? Thanks man...it looks great.

JB

Thanks. It is a very cool bucket indeed. Mine is HDPE like the original. You won't be sorry if getting a RS Prop Masters no matter what is it made of. :)

My RS Props Master ANH Stunt Stormtrooper helmet.
8.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Congrats. RS Prop Masters is the most accurate Stunt helmet out there. Glad I got mine long ago.

If I wasn't such a sucker for "authentic" stuff, I'd sell my MR one and grab one of those in a heartbeat. I spoke to one of the guys during CVI a few times and he seemed like a very cool guy.

If I wasn't such a sucker for "authentic" stuff, I'd sell my MR one and grab one of those in a heartbeat. I spoke to one of the guys during CVI a few times and he seemed like a very cool guy.

What do you mean authentic? Maybe licensed, because otherwise you cannot get more authentic than this. ;)

@markmg. What's up with all the wrinkles and bumps on your dome piece?

That's how the original Stunts were back in the day: bumps, warps and wonkiness. This is an EXACT replica, not cleaned up like the eFX Vader Legend.

Nice looking dome. I like all the imperfections, it really gives it character. How much do these cost and where can I find one? I think I like this better than any other one I've seen yet. I may try to pick one up latter down the road.

That looks perfect. Nicely done.

That RS helmet rocks Mark, do they have a Sandie equivalent or just these?

Back