Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Thanks guys.

I like the idea of the PF's as well, but all my PF's are sitting together.

Thanks guys.

I like the idea of the PF's as well, but all my PF's are sitting together.

Mate that jawa looks out of place there a different scale. I can help you out and you can sell him to me if you want :)

Mate that jawa looks out of place there a different scale. I can help you out and you can sell him to me if you want :)

Well spotted sir. That's an Attakus 1:5, but I scanned over every frame of ANH and noticed the actual sizes of Jawas varied greatly - and a SSC version may never happen :(

Funnily enough, in real life, it doesn't look that bad because his ammo satchels, that cris-crossed over his chest, are the same size as the PF Tusken Raiders satchels.

Last edited:

Exactly how I'm doing mine Verbal.
Just waiting on the eFX ANH Vader and some custom plaques :)

Cool prints! I have the Stormie one myself. BTW what Stormtrooper helmet is that? Looks like the MR CE.

Cool prints! I have the Stormie one myself. BTW what Stormtrooper helmet is that? Looks like the MR CE.

Hey JK,

Believe it or not, it's actually the eFX PCR ANH :)

It seems in a way I was right. The MR CE and eFX PCR are 99% identical.

It seems in a way I was right. The MR CE and eFX PCR are 99% identical.

Cool. Excuse my ignorance but I must admit I didn't know what the MR CE was :monkey3

The MR CE (Master Replicas Collector's Edition) was the first licensed replica to have a smaller price compared to the fiberglass Limited Edition.

Collector's Edition Stormtrooper Helmet (99% similar to the eFX Precision Cast):

Suggested Retail Price: $119
Version: "Stunt"
Edition Size: Open Edition
Geometry: Symmetrical (idealized)
Lends: Flat-Green
Material: Injection molded ABS
Interior: PU Foam Pad on Crown
Plaque: No
Stand: No

Great thread guys. I just picked up my second Helmet and I must say I'm hooked. I have to cut my SS spending to get a few more of these. I have a shock trooper coming next and than I need to get some OT goodness and the Vader Legend is on PO. Anyway here's my new purchase.

Great thread guys. I just picked up my second Helmet and I must say I'm hooked. I have to cut my SS spending to get a few more of these. I have a shock trooper coming next and than I need to get some OT goodness and the Vader Legend is on PO. Anyway here's my new purchase.

If they are the MR ones watch for cracks in some of the early clone releases from the corner of the frown, I used to have a Shocktrooper helm until shortly after it formed a crack, luckily the seller was a good little company at the time

I used to collect the 1:1 helmets, but I had to stop and sell them off when I started my Han Solo focus collection.

Part of me wishes I would have hung onto them because they are beautifully made! Especially the Shocktrooper.

thought I'd chime in show you my set up my Tie, just added the pics to the wall to finnish it for now. though I'll probably look for some higher end prints eventually.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats! Looks great! :clap The SDS TIE armor and helmet is simply awesome. It is so impressive in person that visitors tend ignore other collectibles and go directly to it.

thought I'd chime in show you my set up my Tie, just added the pics to the wall to finnish it for now. though I'll probably look for some higher end prints eventually.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice, where about in Ausie land are you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome Tie Pilot Setup :) Its a very nice centerpiece to your collection.

BTW, what AT-AT is that in the lower left corner of your display, it looks nice. Great collection.

JB

Just finished my first Stormtrooper recently. It's an Authentic Props (AP) ANH Stunt helmet kit built by me. Currently working on an ATA as well. This one is for sale over at Rebel Scum but I may just keep it as a place holder until eFX releases the upcoming Legend Hero helmet (crosses fingers :pray: ). The mic tips on this will get replaced with more accurate ones soon.

6960422563_bab27ffa37_z.jpg

That's such a beautiful helmet, job well done. And between this pic and the Stormtrooper PF, I just love your light blue background

Very cool helmet! You might want to keep this one too since the eFX is Hero and this is Stunt.

That's true, I prefer the look of the Hero helmets though. They look more angry with the low brow.

Back