Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone receive a tracking number from RS for their hero helmets? I was initially emailed late last year and told that I was #1. It was the helmet that was packed on the YouTube video a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to receive any notice that it shipped or even a tracking number. Now I see people with later edition numbers receiving theirs, even in the U.S. Very odd.

Did everyone receive a tracking number from RS for their hero helmets? I was initially emailed late last year and told that I was #1. It was the helmet that was packed on the YouTube video a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to receive any notice that it shipped or even a tracking number. Now I see people with later edition numbers receiving theirs, even in the U.S. Very odd.

I received an e-mail from UPS rather than RS directly. Contact Andrea @ RS if you haven't received any e-mail.

I am #38 have yet to receive a tracking number although I’ve seen #33 delivered. Hopefully not long now. But definitely contact them.

I got #33, & my tracking from UPS.
I was surprised by the the shipping, as I was expecting to be in the next batch. It was my understanding that they had only completed the first 25 or 30 in this first batch.
Definitely contact Andrea, cause they are always super helpful.

#38 arrived. Very happy with it.

49612510282_db18a97b5a_b_d.jpg

Very cool updates guys! Love the Leia helmet, Sven! And awesome blaster chubs:clap

Back