Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the base is much better.The 4 individual poles are each of different lengths, and you can screw all of them together to make a tall stand if desired - I guess for Snowtrooper, so it's nice that it's customizable. I might order another one for a Fett helmet I'm having commissioned. It is a shame the plaque isn't numbered though.

I have a feeling it might be Gold Leader, but that's just a guess. I'm hoping for a Ian Liston signed AT-AT driver personally.

Let's hope Ian Liston managed to sign enough plaques before passing. I already have his sig on plaque as he was one of the greatest signers for fans ever.

I recently completed and 501st approved my Snowie armor. It's a Troopermaster kit... I really enjoyed the weathering part! Note that after this picture was taken I reversed the belt and now it's ready to be placed on uts own mannequin.
YGV1rbB.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I recently completed and 501st approved my Snowie armor. It's a Troopermaster kit... I really enjoyed the weathering part!

That Snowtrooper costume looks awesome! I'm trying to get a reference point for the proportions of the costume...out of curiosity, how tall are you?

Wedge X-Wing helmet is here!! #24 is home.
20190225_151630.jpg
20190225_151615.jpg

& the stand is much better! I do like he adjustable height, but most importantly, it screws together & is stable.

DarthCoys - awesome ROTJ Fett!
SithThunderCracker - Incredible SnowTrooper (PS - does your alias have a Bruce Springsteen reference?)
DarthRusty - Welcome to the Wedge RS club :)

Just picked this up - Trooper Helm from Solo Movie
2BC59AE8-5664-4AC8-9DCC-D5CF30FF7744.jpg

Here is stand alike to use for my helmets without one. $16
BF8AE691-65F6-430B-A7DC-1FE249919963.jpg

Back