Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current collection of helmets :wink1:

2610y2yoaht41.jpg

Has anyone got the Anovos Mandalorian helmet yet? I'm considering it but just don't know if I want my first 1:1 to be him or continue saving for a Vader

If your not aware of Anovos? business practices I?d advise you to familiarize yourself about their past before you donate some
Of your hard earned money.

Has anyone got the Anovos Mandalorian helmet yet? I'm considering it but just don't know if I want my first 1:1 to be him or continue saving for a Vader

Never order from ANOVOS directly! Only via a third party, like Sideshow and other online retailers.

If your not aware of Anovos? business practices I?d advise you to familiarize yourself about their past before you donate some
Of your hard earned money.

Never order from ANOVOS directly! Only via a third party, like Sideshow and other online retailers.

Can't stress this enough. I'm still waiting for a helmet order from April of 2018... :gah:

RS Hero helmet is here, nr 70/100 has arrived! :yes

d5fa99c3335f1ba13f511760e67f2661.jpg

53dd98bab70b13e406f5217269625f40.jpg

7c5517b0d42dffc8335c09aa04b89c44.jpg

Maybe I am bit slow, but I can?t figure out the New RS stand :lol

There are screws on the base and top part, but nothing to connect the smaller pieces...

*edit* a small bag of screws were not included, problem solved.
Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yes looks like they changed a few things like shininess and wideness. I also sent a message long ago to Andrea and Rob at RS about this issue, and seems others sent messages too, and looks like they took into consideration the wideness problems after all

Yes looks like they changed a few things like shininess and wideness. I also sent a message long ago to Andrea and Rob at RS about this issue, and seems others sent messages too, and looks like they took into consideration the wideness problems after all

So what should those do who received the first batch?

EDIT : After seeing the post on RPF - https://www.therpf.com/forums/threa...h-screen-lineage-first-edition.304437/page-13

I measured the width of my Hero (#6) and it's the same width as the Hero in the post above, and wider than the stunt.
So I'm not quite sure/convinced if the original batch were really not as wide as the later batch.

The shine on the other hand - mine certainly seems duller than Aliaz's.

Back