Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first 25 Hero Stormtrooper helmets ship next week. RS is just waiting on the stands to arrive.

I?m #1. I?ll post photos once I receive it.
I am no 75, so i will have a bit of a wait. I am so happy with their communication on their products, way better than the licensees. I own three helmets from them and all three transactions went over so smoothly and the helmets are awesome.
Keep up the good work RS Prop Masters!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The first 25 of the RS Y-Wing helmets are also estimated to reach customers by the end of this year (according to one of their recent YouTube videos), which should mean I'll have both their Hero Stormtrooper and Y-Wing helmet before 2019 is out. For 2020, I'm really hoping they announce the AT-AT helmet. That plus a Tie, and that'll be me done...

I’d totally be down for a AT-AT Driver. I’m hoping for another Black Friday discount this year so I can finally pick up a Scout Trooper helmet or a Tie Pilot.

I’d totally be down for a AT-AT Driver. I’m hoping for another Black Friday discount this year so I can finally pick up a Scout Trooper helmet or a Tie Pilot.

Their scout is awesome - I managed to get a Dickey Beer SE when they did a run last year. RS had some good deals on all things Tie a few months ago. Will deffo order a Tie Pilot helmet next year - even tempted to get the whole outfit TBH. It seems to be one of the more comfortable attires to troop in!

The Scout helmet is my favorite helmet, and RS makes the best!
2367bded9e159791b9614d36a33ebcf3.plist

I have tried in a TIE, and I?d say it ties :)lol) with the scout for trooping comfort. The jumpsuit and lack och arm/knee armor gives you abit bigger range of motion, but the visibility of the Scout Helmet is a big plus for me.

Me in my scout armor and with my DLT-19X
677736c1bfb917275226ec519cae8648.jpg

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks guys! It?s been alot of work but really happy with the look now.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back