Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.amazon.fr/Star-wars-objets-du-mythe/dp/2011461227

"Star Wars, Objets du mythe: Pièces originales , archives inédites. La saga révélée par ses objets cultes" - a great prop book written by the same authors who wrote the other similar book about screen used props, Patrice Girod & Arnaud Grunberg: "Générations Science-Fiction : De Flash Gordon à Matrix"

512xqGp1UUL.jpg

Looking great ageofstrife! Already less like a Rubies.

Serg, what is that? Is it a book, what is included?

Looking great ageofstrife! Already less like a Rubies.

Serg, what is that? Is it a book, what is included?

worth the money?

I would assume all the text is in French? Sergiu?

The book is in French indeed. But seems to have tons of pics of SW props, the author owns many screen used props from SW and other important movies. I will know more as soon as it arrives and will let you know as well, and also post pics. The book should arrive in about 10-12 days, the only problem is that there is a Romanian postal strike for a few days already and seems it keeps going on this week too, hope it ends by the time the book arrives in my country

Last weekend I was able to finally finish my Kylo hilt. I have my relic hilt with leather wrap, but this is my main display hilt. The main body is a Bladebuilder, and the pommel and side emitters are the Disney. I have a few 3D printed parts inserted or used to fit them together. All gaps filled with putty and everything repainted in the style of the Propshop site photos. My one and only regret is not taking the time to put something inside to add weight.

kr1.jpg

kr2.jpg

kr3.jpg

kr4.jpg

Between paint, putty, the two toys, and doing the 3D printing for free, offsetting that by blowing all of my Amazon points, the project wound up setting me back less than $30.

Looks freaking awesome! Very nice weathering.

(dao2 I just realized your avatar is a cute tiny Space Marine :lol)

Haha yeah I've used a chibi blood angel (my favorite chapter/legion) for almost every forum I've been on. I have two others depending on the sizes allowed for avatars, love me some 40k :p I should put a sig too

ava3.jpgavatarpng.jpg

Star Wars Objets Du Mythe book arrived, really cool! Cannot wait to look through it more later this week:

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Objets%20Du%20Mythe%2001_zps3hqa2qo3.jpg

Book_Star_Wars_Objets_Du_Mythe_02_Copy.jpg

Back