Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Centurion and jkno. I keep forgetting, there is rarely a simple yes/no answer when it comes to SW props.

No problem. :duff
Remember, when ANH was in production a lot of their props and costumes were quickly thrown together, hand made and imperfect. You're doing a great job with your replica.

Just wanted to say that I've heard back from RS, they say that my commission will be shipped out to me "early next week."

Going to be optimistic about that, and we'll see. :)

It's for the TIE. I received my replacement Scout at the beginning of September, and although I wish they would've done some more work on it prior to shipping it to me (as I requested when they showed work-in-progress pics, and as they agreed they would do in a follow-up email), I'm just happy to have it at this point. They turned out really well.

It's for the TIE. I received my replacement Scout at the beginning of September, and although I wish they would've done some more work on it prior to shipping it to me (as I requested when they showed work-in-progress pics, and as they agreed they would do in a follow-up email), I'm just happy to have it at this point. They turned out really well.

Haha, when they were making my Fett armor, I kept asking for WIP photos and they were very polite in saying they'll take some and the all the armor just shipped one day with no photos to be found. Oh well...

Couldn't say for certain about a TIE helmet only. From the various forums I have heard of people ordering and receiving just a TK lid on about a month, so I'd imagine around that, maybe a couple months. 9 months doesn't appear to be the norm for getting things. I think they're trying but they're just not able to handle the quantity of orders they're trying to deal with.

I'm in wave 2 for the RS Scout helmet, & I recently changed my order from clean to weathered. I'd love it to look close to Sergiu's. But, honestly, at THIS point? I just want my damn helmet! I'll weather it more myself, or repaint the whole thing if I don't like it. This is the point I'm at right now. I swear, between eFX, ANOVOS, & RS I'm so freaking done with ALL of this :gah:! The only things received in promised - or close to promised- time frames have been from Sideshow & fan made items from RPF & eBay!
I'd cancel everything, but I've held out this long, somethings gotta ship soon! Something? Anything? Or am I just crazy?

I'm kinda glad I have almost all the helmets (and props) I want, otherwise I'd be crazy now with the delays and everything LOL

I'm kinda pissed off that I sold my Laws TIE armor because Dan said he would make me more. That was a few years ago. I'm also pissed off that I sold my TE Glossy armor because EFX said they were doing a full size TK.

I'm kinda pissed off that I sold my Laws TIE armor because Dan said he would make me more. That was a few years ago. I'm also pissed off that I sold my TE Glossy armor because EFX said they were doing a full size TK.

Hearing that eFX was gonna do a Boba Fett, I almost sold my MR Boba. Sssssssoooooo glad I didn't!

Hearing that eFX was gonna do a Boba Fett, I almost sold my MR Boba. Sssssssoooooo glad I didn't!

Spoke to Gino at NYCC and he's well aware that it was announced 3 years ago already. He definitely still seemed excited to be able to do it and knows people are very anxious to get it too. Just the master mold alone was a beauty. I can't wait to see it finished and in my house:lol I can never have too many Fett buckets.

7E0A597A-06E7-4491-9423-EBC85846B3E7_zpsydinsasc.jpg

Got my BS Stormie last week and made up this temporary display. For the price and availability, I'm pretty happy with it. I plan to mod a 2nd Kylo, but I'm still happy enough with the one I have here.

topshelf.jpg

If Hasbro does a R1 Vader, count me in.

Back