Possible AH! Lara Croft Comiquette?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was looking through my AH! Sketchbook and seen a drawing for a Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette but I'm not sure if it will ever get made. Also, there is a PF picture beside it of what could have been.

lara.jpg

I would have definitely bought a PF based on that design, the SS PF is a little cartoony for me.

I was looking through my AH! Sketchbook and seen a drawing for a Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette but I'm not sure if it will ever get made. Also, there is a PF picture beside it of what could have been.

lara.jpg

LC has been in his sketchbooks for years. Plenty of material to use if they decide to go forward, but I highly doubt it for a few reasons.

Well, since it's in the book I'll say it, I heard it directly from someone close to Sideshow that these will be happening. :rock

So SS is gonna be making an AH! Comiquette and PF? I've never really played the games myself but I like the character and the fact that it's an AH piece is enough incentive to get one of them at least. :D

I wonder if the Comiquette will be in the same scale of the AH! Marvel pieces....

I'll def buy the AH comiquette...but why do we need two Lara PF figures within like a year of each other?

I mean if your going to give us Lara again why not in her original outfit?!?

I would rather buy a statue based off the video game character rather than the movie version. I'm looking forward to seeing these unveiled. :D I want to get the PF but with the cost difference I might end up swinging toward the Comiquette.

Back