POPTOYS 1/6 F22 Sexy Female Killer (Female whole-boxed action figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
POPTOYS 1/6 F22 性感女特工 整盒女人偶

本款产品的女人偶素体采用全包胶高可动女素体,并配有2款不同的服饰。

产品清单:

高仿真植发女头*1
全包胶高可动女素体*1
手型*5双
红色长裙*1
红色泳衣*1
高跟鞋*1
狙击鎗*1

POPTOYS 1/6 F22 Sexy Female Killer (Female whole-boxed action figure)

This product was equipped with super-flexible female seamless body and two sets of different customes.

List:

High-emulation head with hair*1
Super-flexible female seamless body*1
Hands*5 pairs
Red dress*1
Red swimsuit*1
High-heeled shoes*1
Sniper rifle*1

170132g772ulj1333zw735.jpg

170133m7oknti19kj0z4q9.jpg

170135baunaedm1n25em72.jpg

170136sz6levh16jvrrxoo.jpg

170137ijiizuaeje2e2wwj.jpg

170138bsydmzt73hmwy4m1.jpg

170139oxx1t8ys1x21sa1h.jpg

170140pd9dujdf6jtucueu.jpg

170141rhx558t5w5b55nwg.jpg

170141ccsgpckgntcs1b4c.jpg

170142m5u4u7hr7lhsprrm.jpg

170143g2ll76179lliok2k.jpg

170144a7l49vurdldv7uuu.jpg

I would be tempted to buy this, if it had a stainless steel skeleton.

If that is a Phicen body, then it probably is stainless steel. I don't think they produce the standard version any longer. Could be wrong.

Some of the latest boxed sets have had older bodies, presumably as they phased them out, but I'm pretty sure this one is the stainless steel, as evidenced by the seamless ankles.

i see the resemblance to maggie q but sup with the skin tone? way too pale.

Please keep your comments respectful.

Constructive criticism is fine but calling a collectible **** or other derogatory comment is against the board's Code of Conduct.

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

Thread cleaned.

Sorry for my previous comment - tryig to explain better here: the figure looks like a transgender, due to the huge shoulders and small head (that looks masculine too from some pics)

Also, I see completely no value in such a boxed offering - apart from the fact that it doesn't look good (in my opinion) it can easily kitbashed. It's just a dress and a barrett and sunglasses - everything can be found somewhere for cheap.
PopToys offerings run from 100$ and above - the boxed ones - this one if offer a Phicen SS can even run for more (since those bodies now start at 70 - so why the hell doing this set???

I completely don't understand it

Hm. I'm a big fan of the 2010 Nikita tv show. But even so, when looking at the pictures it took me a little time before i realized it was about Nikita and that the figure is supposed to resemble Maggie Q. It was actually the clothing and the gun that made me realize it. I would be very interested if I felt the likeness was better.

To me, she also looks a little to pale in some of the last pictures. It's not so bad in the first pictures though, so it might just be the lighting.

Hm. I'm a big fan of the 2010 Nikita tv show. But even so, when looking at the pictures it took me a little time before i realized it was about Nikita and that the figure is supposed to resemble Maggie Q. It was actually the clothing and the gun that made me realize it. I would be very interested if I felt the likeness was better.

To me, she also looks a little to pale in some of the last pictures. It's not so bad in the first pictures though, so it might just be the lighting.
This looks like one of Phicen's pale bodies. I don't think it's the lighting. Don't really care for their pale versions. The headsculpt does look pretty bad.

poptoys do not know how to do sexy. at all.

cool dress though, shame about the rest.

No. Last I heard there was a C&D on Pop Toys for this.

Darn! I guess I'll have to settle for the Kumik sculpt that looks like Maggie Q on Ebay and bash my own fig.

I wonder how there are so many other prominent figures that get released but of all the ones, this gets shut down after a C&D.

Back