Poppo Toys now has sculpts available!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Mods, I apologize if this is the wrong area, feel free to correct if necessary.

FANS!! It is my proud pleasure to welcome Poppo back into the 1:6 sales world.

Poppo has been working hard and while still readying his site has decided to put the first few of his sculpts out there for you to own.

https://shop.ebay.com/billkerntoys/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Trust me when I tell you the pix do not do these justice.
He has reworked Brion James to a more Blade Runner look.
I think you'll enjoy what he's got.
Welcome him back by picking a few up [GREAT prices too!]
He's got some other well overdue in the 1:6 world sculpts upcoming as well.

I really think these are great and quite affordable in what today's market is getting. And the possibilities just with these first four?
WOW!
John Saxon - Enter the Dragon, Nightmare on Elm Street, Planet Earth
Brion James - Blade Runner, Fifth Element, Tango & Cash, Enemy Mine
Keith David - They Live, Chronicles of Riddick, Platoon
Roddy Piper - They Live

And, of course, any of them could be used in any custom from any genre.
I'm stoked!!

I need that Roddy Piper Head! I purchased one off a board member and never got it and the board member just vanished after the sale.

I'm having a similar issue right now with a board member that has not gotten back to me since I paid him via paypal 3 weeks ago. He said he would send the item out the next week but still nothing and I haven't heard a word from him. I've messaged him and he has not messaged me back, I'm being patient though since he is a longtime member. I would understand if there was a delay, regardless of the reason, I just wish he would get back to me.

If anyone here has the John Nada Roddy Piper head from They Live that Bill Kern sculpted PM me, Full Art Alchemist claimed he had some and also claimed he sent it to me after I paid for it in November but I never received it and he has since disappeared and does not respond to my emails. I have all the parts for the bash it minus the head, anyone's help would be appreciated.

Last I heard he was taking a step back from it for a bit to handle some 1:1 stuff.
If I can get in touch with him I'll post what I can.

Cool, thanks Ironman:duff. If he's not doing 1/6th stuff right now hopefully he will return to it at some point:pray:. Let him know he has a fan here that really likes the pix I have seen of his previous work and I wasn't lucky enough to get any of his earlier work.:slap:monkey2.

Back