Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's the net, where some adults act or are "mental'.

Some people over at SF act the same greedily way, they pretend to be huge StrFigt fans and collect Jerry's stuff because they love him and John's work...but really buy multiples to scalp/flip.

It's the net, where some adults act or are "mental'.

Some people over at SF act the same greedily way, they pretend to be huge StrFigt fans and collect Jerry's stuff because they love him and John's work...but really buy multiples to scalp/flip.

The PCS SF stuff does flip well.But i hear ya,the other forum is far more notorious to have the most selfish and greedy street fighter fans.Thats why I prefer it here,even though it can be dormant at times,but at least it's not a competition of who has more Sagats or Akuma's etc...

I just want a sagat ex from sideshow. Thats all. I waitlisted a while back right after he sold out and now I got an email saying that my waitlist is canceled because it cannot be fulfilled. Whatever. Sagat is one of my main characters on ssfvae, but i guess i just wont have the statue. If anyone has one they would like to sell to a true fan or knows any leads please, please let me know. Not really wanting to spend ebay prices. Need some help. Thanks.

I had to pay a little extra for my PCS website exclusive Sagat but just got him in and wow this guy is amazing!! For all the people who at least have one version doesn't matter which one I know you all are happy. This guy is a beast!

I just want a sagat ex from sideshow. Thats all. I waitlisted a while back right after he sold out and now I got an email saying that my waitlist is canceled because it cannot be fulfilled. Whatever. Sagat is one of my main characters on ssfvae, but i guess i just wont have the statue. If anyone has one they would like to sell to a true fan or knows any leads please, please let me know. Not really wanting to spend ebay prices. Need some help. Thanks.

We're both in the same boat man. Except I'd be happy just to even get a regular.

I've looked everywhere online & even websites with languages that needed Google translate. Can't find him anywhere. :-\

Hopefully the madness will calm down along with the eBay prices

We're both in the same boat man. Except I'd be happy just to even get a regular.

I've looked everywhere online & even websites with languages that needed Google translate. Can't find him anywhere. :-\

Hopefully the madness will calm down along with the eBay prices

Yeah he's impressive. Can't believe that the Reg is completely sold out everywhere. The only way Id part with my Regular Sagat would be for a PCS Ryu or Evil Ryu. I know hes not worth that yet. But Ryu is my favorite SF Character.

I'd say Sagat is well on his way to being one of the most sought after SF statues. All the versions are great.

Luckily I got the reg and ssc ex for retail, but I had to pony up and pay $900 for the PCSC EX. Worth every penny imo though. Out of the 3 the pcs exc is my favorite.

To be honest I'm not really a fan of the PCS EX. It hides the leg muscle sculpt and I'm not too sold on the tights (I'm not sure I even know which version of the game they're from). Maybe you have to see it in person or something but if I had a choice, I'd go for either reg or SS EX

once you see it in person, even with the regular head it's just amazing. I was a huge fan of the ssc ex and thought it was the best version...then I got the pcs ex in hand and changed my mind with the quickness. Even a few weeks later I still think so.

once you see it in person, even with the regular head it's just amazing. I was a huge fan of the ssc ex and thought it was the best version...then I got the pcs ex in hand and changed my mind with the quickness. Even a few weeks later I still think so.

Agreed...It's something about the color choice...it just Pops!

I had to pay a little extra for my PCS website exclusive Sagat but just got him in and wow this guy is amazing!! For all the people who at least have one version doesn't matter which one I know you all are happy. This guy is a beast!

May I ask what it cost you?

The only thing I don't like about the PCS EX is that you can do that yourself. It's just clothing.

Not that that's a bad thing, just that I don't think it's worth the money for a pair of pants and a headband! People paying $900 for a piece of tailoring is a bit whack although I get why some would want it.

May I ask what it cost you?

$1400.... I hate the mark up but hey what can you do if you miss out initially you gotta pay. I didn't want to wait to see if they would go down cause after the initial run of people selling them most others I would assume are serious fans and will keep it. Even down the road the price has been kinda set I highly doubt the price will ever go below $1000 given how nice this piece is and limited number of 85. Because its a new released we see a lot available now but in a year or two or down the road I think these will be very scarce.

Ouch that makes me feel like I got it for a steal at $900. I agree though that in a few years or even next year good luck finding this guy anywhere!

Imagine if the reg's ES wasn't increased to 500. It would be insane, the amount of people trying to acquire this.

Even with the bump in ES, this thing's gonna be a rare find in less than a year regardless of which version you get.

got mine the other day love this statue one of my favorites in the collection i will post more pics when i have the time. Got #5 which is cool since it is the same number as my Ryu not that i care too much about the numbers lol

Back