Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those on the fence on this one:

Edition size of exclusive is 350 and less than 10 remain according to sideshow's website.

Edition size of exclusive is 350 and less than 10 remain according to sideshow's website.

Still can't trust the company. I'll wait till people have it in hand to see if it's worth bothering with. Regular will probably go for less than 350 by then anyway.

Hmmm, interesting. Per Jerry himself, the total edition size for Sagat will be no more than Chun Li which was 200 EX and 550 Reg. So if Sagat EX is 350 then the Reg has to be 400 or less. The edition sizes for the Ex and Reg will be nearly the same.

Hmmm, interesting. Per Jerry himself, the total edition size for Sagat will be no more than Chun Li which was 200 EX and 550 Reg. So if Sagat EX is 350 then the Reg has to be 400 or less. The edition sizes for the Ex and Reg will be nearly the same.

Hey, that's right.
Both EX and regular are going to be extremely limited pieces unless Jerry was mistakenly quoted. I don't know. :dunno

Hey, that's right.
Both EX and regular are going to be extremely limited pieces unless Jerry was mistakenly quoted. I don't know. :dunno

He Confirmed abt ES for regular will be 400 & for Ex 350

Last edited:
This one is gonna be epic! :rock now all I need is an evil ryu.:monkey4

I broke down and hopped on the waitlist for this one. Looks too bad ass.

Only the Sideshow EX is sold out,the reg is still avaliable for those who were wondering. Was seriously considering switching from the reg to the EX all week. Guess Im SOL now,but Im still very excited for the reg.

Back