PopCultureShock RYU 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ryu and Evil Ryu Life-size Busts

"a whopping $499" Lol. Welcome to the hobby, this is cheap considering Sideshow's crazy prices. If you pay in full it's a whopping $439 :)

Yea there busts are expensive and they don't turn out that well.

Some good news of the line sells we will be getting akuma which is next Ken,bison,Chun li and sagot pretty impressive line up.

Alright he got here a few ago, very low number may I add and he is great. Love the sculpt, the paint has a nice consistency, isn't flat and the acrylic eyes add a very realistic touch. Very happy with this one thanks again Jerry keep up the great work. Must have for any street fighter fan.

If Ryu is any indication of what's to come for this line, it will be great.

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

DSC04442.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

Alright he got here a few ago, very low number may I add and he is great. Love the sculpt, the paint has a nice consistency, isn't flat and the acrylic eyes add a very realistic touch. Very happy with this one thanks again Jerry keep up the great work. Must have for any street fighter fan.

If Ryu is any indication of what's to come for this line, it will be great.

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

DSC04442.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

Awesome!!! :rock :rock That is totally badass. I'm not going to be able to jump into this line, but I might have to get the Akuma bust.

Looks good. Any chance for a foto from front straight on shot?

There are many Ryu versions, depend on which game et. That straight on shot zoom in looks superb :wink1:

Is it just me or the eye of reg Ryu looks bigger than Evil Ryu? Or just illusion bc of darken eyes. I prefer the smaller eyes ahahah

Well, I highly doubt they are two different sculpts, so I doubt the eyes are different.

You are probably just getting that illusion due to the colors. Warms colors foreground, cool colors background.
---The faces are the same, so then just the eye colors are different.
---The white seems to stand out more and be more prominent or bigger.
---While the red eyes (off) are darker, so they appear to be more sunken in or smaller.

If he looks that good zoom in, he will look even more Wow in person :yess:

Back