Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those wondering what a fixed blue looks like...

photo-4-1.jpg

Got my blue today and im very very happy with her. Amazing statue and pose, and now flaws. :yess:

Yes, did anyone get one repainted? Please show us how the improved one looks like! I'm really debating on sending it or not because of the expensive shipping costs for both ways on the red and blue versions.

Yes, did anyone get one repainted? Please show us how the improved one looks like! I'm really debating on sending it or not because of the expensive shipping costs for both ways on the red and blue versions.

Told you to wait on her...now look at the mess you are in,the repainted one is right on top of this page

I haven't received mine back yet, but yound-trip shipping was about $25 via USPS from NJ to Cali, which is pretty reasonable.

u got her repainted??

Nope I didnt. And her eyes on mine are really not that bad. I saw some repainted eyes and then i prefer my eyes, its all about the taste of what you like most. Also im not a big fan of the painted teeth, imo that looks weird. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway with Skaar my best statue so far this year. Chun-Li rules <3

I haven't received mine back yet, but yound-trip shipping was about $25 via USPS from NJ to Cali, which is pretty reasonable.

Wow 25.00? Both ways? And no damage from USPS? Did you insure it? I hate the eyes on both of mine so I'm must send them back. I seen some painted with the. Eyes full in the eye and some painted like they are floating sort of like the rogue. I love the full eyeball much better. I will write a note for Jerry on that. But I just saw statue hunters on YouTube and they are just like the proto. So nice looking that now I will keep them if I can get them repainted. Otherwise I selling both of them off. At first I saw it was fine but after seeing the proto no way will I keep those weird lazy eyes. The more I look at them the more it bothers me. :mad:

I am looking to customize a chun li so if anybody has a damaged or imperfect red or blue to sell I am open to offers. Art box and base not needed but preferred.

Pop Culture Shock Toys Chun Li Mixed Media Statue conversion into Alpha costume:

Resculpted legs, hair, jacket, bracelets, shoes patched and sealed. Complete repaint.
These are some quick shots with iphone, I will be taking better ones soon.
More from My workshop, small projects big projects, repairs:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133609

Last edited:
Back