Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sums it up quite nicely. I wish Sideshow themselves did Street Fighter statues. Then we would get the nice stuff.

Yes, i agree that would be much better. The PCS stuff breaks WAY too easy. That's why I stopped collecting from them because it was too stressful worrying if your statue if going to come in a bunch of pieces. It's not worth the headache. Collecting should be a fun experience and not stressful.

Her left eye looks really off. I don't know why the orange needed to be painted around the black eyelids. Makes it look like she is tired. It just looks plain weird. The rest of the sculpt looks good.

You should be ashamed for paying 2000$ to Jerry for 3 ugly, full retard looking Chun Li's :monkey4

You should be ashamed for paying 2000$ to Jerry for 3 ugly, full retard looking Chun Li's :monkey4

Honestly I'll never understand the point of buying more than one of any statue even if it is color differences. Just seems like a huge waste of money to me, but to each their own.

Well he cancelled my order last year when I said it was a hefty price to pay for the black version. After looking at the pics, I'm glad he cancelled it. I would be pissed spending $2k on sub-par statues.

Honestly I'll never understand the point of buying more than one of any statue even if it is color differences. Just seems like a huge waste of money to me, but to each their own.
I disagree. If the sculpt is great, I will buy multiple same statues to display in other areas of my house.

My understanding is the exclusive black version was available by itself for $330 plus shipping. While the $2000 3 pack were Artist Proofs that came with a special base to hold all 3 versions which explained the higher price tag?

Ultimately I'm sure the eye issue will be corrected before more ship out. Maybe that is whey the red version is still listed as a preorder and both statues were listed again in the newsletter as "coming in 30 days"?

Well he cancelled my order last year when I said it was a hefty price to pay for the black version. After looking at the pics, I'm glad he cancelled it. I would be pissed spending $2k on sub-par statues.

I disagree. If the sculpt is great, I will buy multiple same statues to display in other areas of my house.

Hey if you've got the money go ahead I guess, but why not just buy many different statues you like rather than multiple of the same? I guess it really boils down to how much you can spend in the hobby though.

Her eye is a little crap but for the rest i still really like her and cant wait to get her somewhere next month. :yess: (Blue version ofc)

jerry may be offering an in house paint fix since all versions are jacked up

where did you hear that? that would be against capcom's license agreement.

you can get the blue one for $220 now, pay $150 and get one of the painters here to redo the face.

I got my red chun li today. The box is so small and I opened it up the statue did have a little lazy eye. I guess they all do. But in person it's not as bad as the pics. This statue seems a bit smaller than 1/4 scale. Its not 1/5 but does not seem 1/4 either. Its a bit smaller than rogue PF. Is that still 1/4? For the price this statue seems very light almost hollow and a bit small. It seems like it should really be 250.00. Overall the statue is still a good statue and I think I'm going to keep it even with all the little issues. Can't wait for my blue one to get here to see how it looks side by side.

I would do the same thing. Too many suckers out there not to take advantage of.

Last edited:
I got my red chun li today. The box is so small and I opened it up the statue did have a little lazy eye. I guess they all do. But in person it's not as bad as the pics. This statue seems a bit smaller than 1/4 scale. Its not 1/5 but does not seem 1/4 either. Its a bit smaller than rogue PF. Is that still 1/4? For the price this statue seems very light almost hollow and a bit small. It seems like it should really be 250.00. Overall the statue is still a good statue and I think I'm going to keep it even with all the little issues. Can't wait for my blue one to get here to see how it looks side by side.

hard to tell chun li is a really short chick. 1/4 for her may only be 13-14"

3339093F-9166-460A-8C40-88A6E03175E0-8629-000006CF11A0F9A3.jpg

Back