Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would even be mixed media on a PF Dredd? I feel like the outfit is better sculpted.

Hey I'm just trying to talk myself out of not wanting it lol. It's awesome but I haven't got the funds for it at the moment unfortunately. I'm so poor this time of year :( ha

Hey I'm just trying to talk myself out of not wanting it lol. It's awesome but I haven't got the funds for it at the moment unfortunately. I'm so poor this time of year :( ha

I plan to grab a REG very soon now. My only issue with how this statue turned out is I still, and never have though it looks worse now, do not like his mouth. It just looks weird. I'm hoping it looks nice in person.

This is the one you want to keep.
Think about cancelling something else.

on its way back to sideshow, stunning statue, and over a year of waiting, what an utter disappointment.

Sideshow is now shipping the 'Call-Me-Kenneth' pieces for those who got the exclusive version.:hi5:

Quick question to anyone who knows but does the truncheon come sculpted to his hand or does it fit on separately?

Just picked one of these up for £170 but it does have a faulty truncheon. That's why I was asking if it was attached to his hand or not but thanks to Statue Hunter's youtube video review, I found out that it isn't & is attached by a magnet. It's just a tiny chip which I'm sure I can fix. For that price its worth the gamble. I'll post some Pic's when I get it.

Not for us in Europe though. The cheapest for us is £370 on eBay. There's a few American sellers who have him for a good price but there shipping prices are nearly as much as the Statue itself though.

Just got 58/300 & wow I am blown away by this piece. One of my all time favourite comic characters & I nearly passed on this only because it isn't mixed media. What an idiot.

Anyone thinking about getting this then you should get it, I'm so impressed with it you won't regret it :)

Just got 58/300 & wow I am blown away by this piece. One of my all time favourite comic characters & I nearly passed on this only because it isn't mixed media. What an idiot.

Anyone thinking about getting this then you should get it, I'm so impressed with it you won't regret it :)

Because of your sig, whenever I see you post I imagine Dredd yelling out whatever you type :lol

Back