Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeletor goes up a week from today?
Yes sir! Cannot wait!!!

Kind of for me. I'm much more excited for the sorceress! Chances are that I will want to order a skeletor just because he's a main character do e in filmation. I want him to go with my he-man.

Lol.yeah monkey, I meant Sorceress

Hope Jerry does a mixed media Skeletor too.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Eamon are there any shots of the sorceress with the tiki heads from the fimation cartoon or production sketches?

Eamon are there any shots of the sorceress with the tiki heads from the fimation cartoon or production sketches?

There are shots from the show about. You can see them a few times in the season one episode Dragon Invasion when Skeletor busts into Castle Grayskull:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpE20pJQCg

Board member Jon Wes posted them on facebook so if he doesn't see this, I will post a few images. :)

I saw some posted on statueforums but I was wondering if the sorceress herself was in any of the shots with them.
Thanks Eamon.

I saw some posted on statueforums but I was wondering if the sorceress herself was in any of the shots with them.
Thanks Eamon.

I would there are some shots with them in the background. All pan scan shot inside Castle Grayskull has these in them even from different angles.

Sorceress is going to be one of my most anticipated statues in the coming year. Can't wait for full painted pics. Hope the face will be filmation. The eyes will be tricky to get right.

Hey guys I contacted PCS to cancel my Beastman EX and Teela EX. They said if someone is willing to take over my order, they can ship to that person. PM if your interested in both or either. I need your name, address, and E-mail to send to them, so they can contact you.

Hey guys I contacted PCS to cancel my Beastman EX and Teela EX. They said if someone is willing to take over my order, they can ship to that person. PM if your interested in both or either. I need your name, address, and E-mail to send to them, so they can contact you.

Why cancel?

Why cancel?

I love the MOTU line, it's one of my favorite licenses and I wanted to get everything. The problem is I just moved and it was horrible. I have so many collectibles it was ridiculous. I took a look at all the stuff and just knew I had to liquidate what I have and cut back on what I'm buying. I have so much stuff that it filled half the basement and some of the garage.

I love the MOTU line, it's one of my favorite licenses and I wanted to get everything. The problem is I just moved and it was horrible. I have so many collectibles it was ridiculous. I took a look at all the stuff and just knew I had to liquidate what I have and cut back on what I'm buying. I have so much stuff that it filled half the basement and some of the garage.

Yes I know. I do the same thing because I wanted everything from way too many lines. You should keep a few motu statues. Just don't buy all of them.

Yes I know. I do the same thing because I wanted everything from way too many lines. You should keep a few motu statues. Just don't buy all of them.

I think many of us are coming to that age where it's like "oh crap, I love all this stuff but I cannot stay holding on to all of it". It's causes a bit of stress to be honest. And then you get stressed because you are stressing out over toys. Then you stress out because your near 40 and you probably should not have so many toys and then realise that this is a very very first world problem to be having.

If anybody has a grand statement to put all this in to place, I am all ears. :)

I might do that. I have the He-Man EX and am considering getting Skeletor. I think I'll make a condition for myself as where I sell 2-3 of the type of collectible I'm buying for every 1 I buy. I've been heavy into collecting for 7-8yrs now, so it adds up. The 5-10 statues a year and 10-20 figures a year become 40-80 statues and 80-160 figures, which keeps on growing if you don't keep it in check.

I think many of us are coming to that age where it's like "oh crap, I love all this stuff but I cannot stay holding on to all of it". It's causes a bit of stress to be honest. And then you get stressed because you are stressing out over toys. Then you stress out because your near 40 and you probably should not have so many toys and then realise that this is a very very first world problem to be having.

So true, in fact it had put a strain on my recently ended relationship. Even the MOTU classic figures, which are smaller scale have grown out of control. What was supposed to be one 7" figure a month has turned into hundreds of figures now through the run.

Better cherry pick and put only some stuff in your room... you don`t put too much cash in your hobby and still have some nice retro stuff....

So true, in fact it had put a strain on my recently ended relationship. Even the MOTU classic figures, which are smaller scale have grown out of control. What was supposed to be one 7" figure a month has turned into hundreds of figures now through the run.

Ain't that the truth. MOTUC is getting out of hand of late. But we can console ourselves with the knowledge that the line is ending next year.

I think your best solution would be to rotate what you have on display. I have had to do it as my living room would get over powered with a fifth detolf and my girlfriend would not be impressed. I could spread out the MOTUC further but I don't want our appartment to be a toy room.

I am getting Beastman and Teela (both of which I helped out on) but they are too over powering so I will be rotating them one at time. I put away all my MOTU Necas too.
In this stage in the game, given the amount of stuff we have accumilated and given our age, we gotta be more clever to 'survive' life killing out childhood. :)

I might do that. I have the He-Man EX and am considering getting Skeletor. I think I'll make a condition for myself as where I sell 2-3 of the type of collectible I'm buying for every 1 I buy. I've been heavy into collecting for 7-8yrs now, so it adds up. The 5-10 statues a year and 10-20 figures a year become 40-80 statues and 80-160 figures, which keeps on growing if you don't keep it in check.

Better cherry pick and put only some stuff in your room... you don`t put too much cash in your hobby and still have some nice retro stuff....

Ain't that the truth. MOTUC is getting out of hand of late. But we can console ourselves with the knowledge that the line is ending next year.

I think your best solution would be to rotate what you have on display. I have had to do it as my living room would get over powered with a fifth detolf and my girlfriend would not be impressed. I could spread out the MOTUC further but I don't want our appartment to be a toy room.

I am getting Beastman and Teela (both of which I helped out on) but they are too over powering so I will be rotating them one at time. I put away all my MOTU Necas too.
In this stage in the game, given the amount of stuff we have accumilated and given our age, we gotta be more clever to 'survive' life killing out childhood. :)

Wow you guys speak the truth. I have learn my lesson as well. Been collecting forever and had over 250k worth of collectibles. All lines, it's become more junky looking and stressful. I keep changing my mind every few years so I wanted it all. Then stress finally knocked in. Now I sold most of it away and keep some from every line I liked instead of trying to complete every line. It's much more fun now and much less stress. We got to remember there's always new items coming out so can't get carried away as a completist. Just get a few of the ones you love to have. If you change your mind sell some and replace them with new ones.
As for skeletor does anyone think he will sell out in a day? I will be at work so I can't order him until a few hours pass PO time. I need to wait until the late lunch hr to get to my iPad to place my order.

Back