Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jedi, do you remember dungeons and dragons?..i cant believe i never saw an episode of that, considering it was around about the same time as he-man i think.just watched an episode of it like 2 nights ago and was like wtf!

jedi, do you remember dungeons and dragons?..i cant believe i never saw an episode of that, considering it was around about the same time as he-man i think.just watched an episode of it like 2 nights ago and was like wtf!
Yeah I do lol I never watched it much because they never showed it on syndication a lot up here. Like Canada got a lot but. after a certain time they stopped it too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol you're not much younger than me, how do you not remember these growing up?

I don't really know. Maybe it never aired in my country. My youngest cartoon memories are a bit MotU, but mostly Turtles and Transformers. But a couple years later was the best period to me (right age as well). More action oriented like X-men, Spiderman, Batman and DBZ.

Yeah I do lol I never watched it much because they never showed it on syndication a lot up here. Like Canada got a lot but. after a certain time they stopped it too

Never really liked D&D. The opening was always cooler than the episode to me.

Some of you were so wrong about Skeletor. Have ya'll seen the latest pics? He looks wicked.

where bouts eamon?

wtf.gif

The ex should've been the staff not the sword. Maybe we shall get a PF panthor to go. With him later ;) I hope jerry makes a hordak with imp. This way I can finally get a filmation she-ra.

The ex should've been the staff not the sword. Maybe we shall get a PF panthor to go. With him later ;) I hope jerry makes a hordak with imp. This way I can finally get a filmation she-ra.
Its the way it is so that ppl get the most iconic thing with every figure :) the Ex is an extra but I get why you're saying that; makes the exclusive more exclusive

ec9832d85a45e59d25a94100f98ad2b6.jpg
fecab70483538dc2c5d706819f04ea5a.jpg

yeh, hard to tell just yet, but to me it seems the top part of his jaw, under his nose with his front teeth, seems to be sticking out a bit to far, makes him look a little like a lizard..but i can only comment on a dark image, maybe just the light.

someone posted it up on SF..under the pcs skeletor thread lol..will be interesting to hear jerry's thoughts on this one.

Back